[6]

Isn't it strange how a life can be changed
In the flicker of the sweetest smile
We were married in spring
You know I wouldn't change a thing

╔.✯. .═════════════╗
❦                BABY                  ❦
╚═════════════. .✯.╝

The couple are sitting across the woman's father looking rather nervous by the stern look of the man in front of them.

" Alicia when would you want to spend your year leave? " General Rama asked  with brows furrowed still battling with himself whether considering the decision or not.

" A year? Isn't it unnecessary Papa? I'm fine with a month "

Ali, looking anxious interfered.

" Uhm... G-general please let me talk with Alicia through this "

" Through what? A year is too long Ali. Did something went wrong?"

" Uhh--Dont worry... I --Eehm--- *cough " is what he could only reply

" Very well. I hope you decide as soon as possible. I'll be going now "

Alicia looked at her husband intently as they walked the general off.

As soon as they sat back in their couch, Alicia quickly asked Ali about the 'indifferent leave'. Ali being nervous as he was, quickly made an excuse and ran off from their house leaving Comot behind.

Alicia, who is suspecting her husband about something asked Comot but to her dismay Comot just hissed and ran off too. As if she can get an actual answer with the cat anyway.

Now Alicia really think that they are hiding something. But what could it be? As a neuro agent she can definitely see that there's nothing wrong going on but it seems that they are really hiding something so as curious as she is, she hacked her husband's belongings, too bad she can't hack his I.R.I.S. She scanned everything and she found nothing. Ali can't be cheating so what is the problem?

Meanwhile, Ali reached Viktor and Mia's home. The couple is taking care of their first kid Bea.

" Mia we'll head upstairs just call me if something gone wrong "

" Okay! "

They entered a green themed room, that somewhat calmed Ali out.

" So? "

" I badly need your help Viktor! I don't know what to do! Please tell me what to do! " Ali said freaking out again, as a 26 years old individual he can't possibly think of how to handle the matter.

Mia entered the room to serve some snacks saw the scene and giggled.

" Why? What happened? Did you ate Alicia's dark chocolate? " she asked teasingly

" It's not that! "Ali exclaimed, shaking his head continuously. Well Viktor won't wonder if Ali is freaking out just because of the reason his wife stated, he knows that Alicia can really be scary when it comes to her dark chocolate.

" Ehh? So what's the problem Ali? " Viktor asked

" Well uhmm--- I--We--I mean——"

" Oh tell it already! You don't have the whole day! " Mia said impatiently to the flustered man

" Well...  " Ali fidgety started

" Well? " Viktor asked becoming impatient too

"Alicia's-father-just-talked-to-me-about-having-kids? "