[4]

'Cause feelings are hard
But I feel 'em in my chest
A tiny war within
But when I pull you closer
Girl, I can't explain 

╔.✯. .═════════════╗
❦             DREAM                ❦
╚═════════════. .✯.╝

Ali was annoyed. He seems to be unable to part from Alicia. Not in School, missions, activities nor their Prom. Well he can't do anything about it since they are doing a mission there and he's not close to any girls beside Alicia and Mia! It's not that he don't like it though.

It's just that arguing with Alicia is endless and he's getting tired of it. Can he do anything about it? No he can't, he wont and he did not want to. Ego of course.  Alicia means impossible to Ali yet he knew she was important too.

On the contrary, he is happy. Many were looking at them right now as they walk, lot of boys envied him at the sight of a beauty standing by his side and he is proud that he look good in his tuxedo tonight.

Donning his brightest smile he faced everyone and walked arrogantly with chin raised up. Until Alicia pulled his left ear.

" A-a-Alicia! Ish! That hurts! Stop it will you! " he whined while he grab his left ear from the raven haired girl.

" We are here for a mission. Focus will you! " Alicia whisper-yelled.

" I know, I know! take it slow will you? the dean is not yet here so just loosen up" he retorted as he guides her to the table where Mia and Viktor are sitting.

" I wouldn't be in here if something is not that important " Alicia whispered

" I know right! How can a girl miss this chance to be beautiful in this night with your beloved as your date! Oh my dearest Viktor " Mia chirped in as she heard what just Alicia stated.

Viktor awkwardly smiled as he look to the girl's dreamy gaze, Ali just ate the dessert laid on the table while Alicia just rolled her eyes as she scan the crowd. Searching for any suspicious scene,person or thing among the crowd. Well she found nothing suspicious at all

" Ali, scan " she wisphered

" Chill for a while would you? "

" Ehhhh, what are you two whispering about? " Viktor butted in as Mia's head perked up upon hearing an interesting topic to talk about.

" Ooohhh you two are planning to ran away too huh? Where to? Me and Viktor are going to an arcade!!! " she happily stated.

" What? We do? " Viktor asked questionly

" WhAat? No---" Ali claimed while shaking his head continuously.

Alicia just furrowed her brow as she cut them off by excusing herself to go to the restroom. Ali looked at her in disbelief as he continue to rack his brain up to answer those two's question that won't perk their interest more. Alicia just raised her left brow and continue to walk as she observes the situation once more.

" Well? " Mia and Viktor urged him to say something, they are bothered what is the score between their two friends. I mean they can't just believe on what they seem to be.

" Uhh---I'm gonna get more dessert " Ali reasoned as he got away way too quickly from their table, scanning the crowd, looking for Alicia that is standing near at the back-door.

" Why did you left? I did not know what to tell them " he questioned grabbing two cups of punch near them and giving Alicia the other cup, she carefully took it from his hand while rolling her eyes stating