[9]

╔.✯.  .═════════════╗
❦                LABEL                ❦
╚═════════════. .✯ .╝

Sometimes things are just unexplainable and he knew that. Not everything should need an explanation and he knew that. There are things that you just can't explain though you tried so hard as it looks easy to do so, he knew.

He engages in things that are like that and he's aware of that.  Sometimes it fascinates him but this time he just can't think rationally as if those forgotten and stopped curiosity build up on one subject and it messes up his mind and emotions.

Ali was woken up by a hissing cat.

Ah he so love his personal alarm clock.

He took a bath, prepared to go to school, gave Comot her meal, have a breakfast with his father, go to school, catch up to Viktor to ask him to bring his bag in their room and finally met Alicia for the first time in the day.

He gently smiled and walked up to her landing a light smooch in her left cheek as they both head to their classroom.

The room is quiet, awfully. Their teacher is not yet there and it is still early so it was really weird for Ali to notice that there are only minimal sounds that can be heard in the room. He sighed it's been going on since the school started and he's still not used to it.

The truth is the news spread real fast in the campus that Ali and Alicia are dating though there is no proof of legitimacy. Wait.. there is! would you believe that there's nothing going on between the both of them even if there's a kiss on cheeks!? They even act intimately! ( the distance between them just grew a little bit closer ) .

Though everyone heard of it, no one really tried to ask for confirmation though it's bothering them. Probably scared to ask Alicia... Ali on the other hand, just rub off the topic everytime. Of course Mia and Viktor wouldn't stop but still... they can't find answers.

•••

It was one of their major subject where Ali and Alicia is in the same class when the teacher asked them to partner themselves up. Everyone sneakily investigated the two but to no avail they seem to be normal classmates that only happened to share the same secret, some sighed as nothing special happened.

Later on the class was cutted off with the undying excuse of earthquake drill. Those prying eyes did not leave their subject and Alicia knew that, as she sighed and followed to that so called ' drill '. Luckily, Bakar took action and steal sometime for them.

•••

No words were spoken between them. Nothing. Even until night. They knew it's taking a toll on them, this is really giving them a hard time. But no. Something precious that is balancing in the middle through a thin line is better than the risk they could met by taking a step.

That cold night is very unusual or maybe the whole day but they knew what sums it up.

Lying on his bed, Ali frustratingly messed up his hair and fiddles with his phone for a while--interrupted by a phone call, Viktor seems to have everyday check to Ali at night--an act to annoy Ali of course until he spill the beans. Poor Viktor not knowing that there's no beans to be spilled.

" So? " Viktor hoped for an answer and the thought of him getting used to Ali's secretive ass makes him wince

" Come on Aliiii... Just say it! I won't tell a soul if that's what you want. Just tell me already " He whined.