[2]

Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you

Ali's Birthday is on April 8 while Alicia is on July 31--It is not in this oneshot though

╔.✯. .═════════════╗
❦             PRESENT             ❦
╚═════════════. .✯.╝

Tousled hair, twinkling eyes with quite long lashes, pointed nose, cherry lips, broad shoulders, wide chest, taught waist and tall height.

Alicia can't tell that it is Ali standing before her, she's been staring at him for quite some time. She didn't know that after 3 years Ali's physical changes would be like this, so... manly. He's now 6 feet tall on her estimate. Who would have thought that this guy used to be smaller than her, now she just reached his chest.

Guess puberty already hit him right.

" Hey Alicia can I come in? " Ali is suprised too when he checked her out.

Alicia is fit-no sexy---hot he thought. Her waist would probably only 20. And unlike before, Alicia's hair is now longer it reaches her elbow that indeed looks good on her--well he doubt that something wouldn't look good on her, her hazel brown eyes with long lashes are quite chinky, her cute pointy nose and that damn natural red kissable lips. Ali bit his lower lip and clicked his tongue.

" It's been a long time, how are you? What do you want for a drink? "

Ahh... the so called catching up

" A juice would do "

" I enjoyed the training there at first mostly when I experienced a peaceful and quiet day without Alicia Kheng but eventually I missed actual missions with you, uncle Bakar, and agent Rizwan, I miss the days that I'm dreaming then waking up late and going to school in a hurry, asking for Victor's help to slide in the discussion without being noticed but you always caught me up" he chuckled as he paused

" Actually the general extended the training for a year or two but I'm sick waking up with Rudy's face, him towering me, his harsh remarks well he isn't Rudy if he's not harsh, the training is harder--the reason why I grew this muscles, studying there is enjoyable too I met new friends in there, I'll introduce you to them someday, well now you can't argue with me putting my low grades on the argument I get straight A's there maybe because I studied a lot since it's boring there can't do stuffs I used to do here. How about you Alicia ? How have you been? "

Alicia felt the familiar tug in the corners of her lips that results to a smile as she handed the glass of juice to Ali.

'He's still the Ali I know before'

" I'm fine here, nothing changed that much, I'm training a lot too because I won't take it when you are now stronger than me. But yeah I kinda miss an idiot compromising things "

"Ehh? Is your feelings towards me considered in there too? " he asked not minding the other things she said

"Hmm? What do you mean feelings towards you? What do you think I felt towards you before" she asked masking the shock in her system.

"T-this is really awkward you know, Aish! You know what I'm talking about just respond to it " he replied, rolling his eyes

"Come on Alicia, I know you still remember that time w-when I c-confessed to you "

"What about it? As far as I can remember I didn't gave a clear answer because we're young, and I don't have time to make it clear, also you have decisions to make that time and I'm aware that by answering it, it might change your mind, I mean look at you--your changes prove something about the decision you made, what do you think will happen if I answered you that time "