[12]

╔.✯. .═════════════╗
❦          TEEN LOVE          

╚═════════════. .✯.╝

" Would you just stop asking me and make that brain of yours work? " Alicia hissed while pushing Ali's face harshly away from her.

It's their noon break and Alicia, as always is in the library reading a book by the corner. She's always sitting by the window where you can see the wide soccer field while Ali, on the other hand is pestering her as always.

" Just this time Alicia! Help me out would you? " Ali whined, eagerly shutting Alicia's book and tugging it with his hand so she'd focus on him and maybe approve his request.

" I already said no! What word in there that you didn't understand when basically no is just a single word? " she spat--her voice louder than before, pulling the book in Ali's hands. Ali also pulled the book, not minding Alicia's annoyance and irritation.

" Helping me wouldn't hurt Alicia! Come on, just give me an advice how hard could that be? " he said rolling his eyes.

" If it isn't hard why asking for help in the first place? Why don't ask Viktor instead? Seriously, your taking up my time " Alicia said, getting more and more irritated.

" Does Ms. Kheng pass a problem to another person just so she wouldnt deal with it? " he mocked.

" Oh, so you were aware that you are a problem " she said nodding while tugging the book again in which Ali just tighten his grasp on and pull it to him.

Alicia, who was annoyed got tired and hastily grabbed the book in his hands and hit him with it without hesitation.

" Ow! What was that for!? I really thank God for making my head hard or I would die immediately by staying just a minute with you "

" So why don't you scram? "

The bickering continues while the librarian just shakes her head, not bothering to shush them. She's used to this. Ah, high-school love..

" It's a girl Ali! Again! for whoevers sake! If you would always bug me with this could you just not talk to me!? If I'll always advice you and be involve with your relations how about I'll court the girl instead!? " well, Ali pulled the last straw. Alicia's voice echoed the whole library that seems to shake a bit as everything seems to pause.

The librarian immediately stood up and walk to them but abruptly stopped then sighed. She went back to her seat and rest her chin in her palm. This has been going on for some time now so she decided to let them talk so everything could atleast be at ease. She can still remember the first time those two entered the library, there's no tension between them at that time and the atmosphere is kind of bright.

She was sitting on her seat and scrolling  her feed on the first day of school. She's actually happy that she doesn't have much work to do as a librarian. Ah, she so love modern technology.

It's around three pm when Alicia walked in with Ali lagging behind, she easily noticed the duo, they are pretty popular afterall. They greeted her with a short nod before choosing a book to read and choosing a spot by the window paralleled with her seat so she can see them. She smiled when she noticed them casually talking and sometimes chuckling on some joke Ali probably stated.

Then, it was Valentines day when everything started to get ugly, not talking about her ex-boyfriend who only sent her a box chocolate but the tense and awkward situation the two are in. Nevertheless,  the two which are carrying a huge amount of chocolates, flowers, teddy bears and letters walked in the library and gave her a shot nod. Ali even gave her a box of expensive chocolate that she suppose comes from one of his admirer before following Alicia.