[11]

╔.✯. . ═════════════╗
❦           THE GAME            ❦
╚═════════════. .✯ .╝

Ali stretched out of his seat as he glanced at Mia-Viktor's girlfriend criticizing the new update they made on their game, he sighed as Viktor tried to reason out with his girlfriend slash 'design and function advisor' as what she calls herself.

" I'm gonna head out to the cafe in the front " he informed them, the two barely looked at him giving him a slight nod before continuing their 'talk'. His fingers mechanically opened his phone to check the reviews about their game. It's rainy season might as well buy a cup of choco latte.

The great reviews are flooding them thanks to their so called 'critic: no other than Mia herself'.

He blows the hot liquid in the cup and decided to go home after this.

Ali is not really a part of Viktor's company he just stop there when he has a free time or Viktor needs help. Luckily his Dad did not mind about him doing that. He did not inherit his father's position in his line of work afterall.

Well, he did not want to, it's scary how busy can someone get in that position and aside from the fact that though his studies in science is not in vain it's still not enough to be a pioneer.

He sips his latte and searched for critical feedbacks. He found few about bugs and something that he suspects that has  something to do with the user's gadget. His thumb tapped the home button and a particular application. Guess Viktor's line of work is rubbing on him because here he is watching the streams of their game.

Actually the game is not his type,  it was one of those cliche MMORPG, the only difference is, their game is futuristic and have different approach to a gamer's interests. Well they establish quite a name in gaming industry so all is good.

His thumb paused scrolling at a particular  stream. Who is this streamer again?

The girl had a short raven locks and a light skin tone as what he could describe her since he can't describe her in full details, the girl is on side view but he thinks he knows her. Thinking, he tapped the profile of the streamer.

Ah yes, his seatmate in science subject in high school. Guess hard feelings are hard to forget. He don't know but, he dislike the girl for no reason but he did not even bother to change seats nor pairings as far as he can remember not that it is allowed though.

Now, he don't even know what  is he thinking in the first place. She's the type of 'eye-candy' for guys and a beauty with brains, actually she's the cream of the crop! shouldn't he admire the girl instead of hating her for no reason? The girl is pretty--no beautiful, she could be a descendant of Aphrodite but then again he doesn't care--

Huh.

That doesn't seem like all of it.

His forehead creased not because he didn't expect that his seatmate is really a successful streamer but he suddenly remember that she is the streamer Viktor is always babbling about and Mia's so called bestfriend. Oh, she's also one of his game partner before.

He sighed. She really is Alicia huh? he frowned and sipped his latte. The new stream just started. The screen is black but you can hear some shifting and so. He stood up, planning to head back when Viktor called him.

" Could you buy us a drink too? three cups of latte, And hurry up! I have someone in here. " he didn't even have a time to say a thing before the line went dead. He sighed again, ordering the lattes while watching Alicia's stream--well listening for now.