First thought: I don't feel this

Hey

So, remember how I talked about the psy and all ? Yeah, I have an appointement with that psy, the 16 june. In 6 days.

I don't feel like it at all.

First, when we first contacted her, she litteraly just hang off the phone at the exact moment she learned I was not eighteen yet. Then, to confirm the appointment, my father called her, and she said "No, she have to call me herself." So I guess I'm doing it anyway.

And my father says that I have to talk to her about all of my other problems, but if I do that, it'll take several years. Like all the others, she will focus on everything but transidentity.

I'm kind of scared. No I'm terrified. All my experiences with psy were chaotics, I saw a psy that threatened me to put me away from my family and never see them again and force feddeing me when I went for anorexia when I was eight, I saw a psy that just considered me like a victim when I told her about my family and did nothing at all, and I was abandonned by a scolar psy because "yeah, you've got problems but they don't affect your grades so I don't see why they should be solved." And this psy, she doesn't seem good.

I've read a lot of testimony on psy and all: Some had horribles experiences, but it is mostly with males psy, like forcing to put down the pants to examine the pilosity and all because that's *apparently* a criteria, touching it down there and all, or just saying "you're a beautiful woman I don't see why you'll do that."

Bref. All of that to say that between chapters of this book, I'll tell how it is going with the psy. To maybe document a little I guess, give to you an idea on how it is and what to expect if you go by that way. But remember I'm french and things are probably not the same. 

I thought that maybe, explainning my first thoughts and impressions and seeing them evolving or confirmed can be interesting, and maybe even educative. 

So yeah, this was my first impression, before the appointment. We'll see how this turns out.

Bye bye, take care of you.

(btw, I started writting an chapter on bottom dysphoria and how to make it go away, but I need some research and I can't do them now, I have to study for my exams.)