My dysphoria playlist

This cat is sending you good vibes and hugs btw

Yeah, I know, I already published a chapter like, two seconds ago, but I'm like in a very musical and depressed mood. So, I thought about giving you my dysphoria playlist.

It is not even music about gender and all, it is litteraly just music cherring me up.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Shaka Ponk: Imagine a 10 years old me with his big headphones on 24/7, listening to that. Ha, memories. Maybe it is because it his a song I like since a long time ago, because my parents hate it and I feel like I'm being independant, Don't know, but I really like it.

Not the same thing, but I really, really, reallyyyy like Harry styles's music. Basically, fine line is in my dysphoria playlist, but here, I wanted to mention Kiwi, wich is surely one of my favourite.

Araban and the Kokomoes. I'm really sad because they are not super famous, I don't even find them on youtube. Basically, I played with them (but I was like 6 and not good), and I had the biggest crush on the guitarist and he made me dance and yeah memories. I just have an interview of them, in french... So, yeah... I am sad. I only have their vinyls.

Mrs Yéyé! I love her music! I don't usually listened to female singer because I can't sing along, but with this music, I just couldn't ignore it. Basically, for the one who could be a little confused, she is a trans woman, but she did not came out for the titles "testosterone" and "inadapté" that I put on the precedent chapter. But she let the musics she made before she came out, so yeah, and I pretty much like them.

She have an energy fantastic, and every time a message to pass. I am sorry for the one that can't understand french because you won't be able to understand, but if some people are interested, I can translate. (or just ask google, but it make weird translation sometimes) (puns are funny)

Yungblud, that british incarnation of ADHD. You want energy? Here's some, plus a supplement. I really like his music. He usually pass a message by his music and I think it is wonderful. He is a very supportive guy with the LGBT community, and basicaly his message is "be yourself". (I like when artists are supportive of the LGBT community cause I don't feel hated by them so)

I ALSO LISTEN TO LESS MODERN MUSIC, HERE YOU GO

You know that song that is in every movie and you don't know who made it? Supergrass did it.

This song is in darkshadow (a pretty teenager movie with wich I was obsessed) (Listening to this, I remember pretending to be a vampire, and also pretending to be a cat, silly me, thought it was funny to teel that, it was not but hey, now it is written)

Freddy Mercury. Do you need more arguments? Obliviously not.

Sex pistols. When I was 15 I only listened to this. It wasn't long ago in fact but, hey.

And here you got the full album of Broken Boy Soldier by the raconteurs. I really like them.

I can't put everything, but here you got a young Robert Smith. With cats. Who could ask for more?

My gosh, I forgot cavetown, the foo fighters...

Well, I'll finish with this

Yeah I know, It is a pretty long playlist, including every album of each band, but you know, I am dysphoric very often so I listen to music 24/7.

Well,

Have a good day/night, take care of you