living with abusive and transphobic parents

Hey. So I always gave advices on how to pass, based on the hypothethis that you were allowed to buy in the man section or that you had a brother. So yeah, this chapter is for everyone that is an only child or only has sister, and is not allowed to cut their hair or buy "masculine" things. This is clearly when you have abusive parents. And very transphobic ones too.

"IT'S FOR SPORT CLASS"

 This is an excuse that will always work. You can't do sport in high heels and a dress. They can't protest the authority of a sport teacher. With this excuse, you could buy you several gender affirming clothing, such as: 

A hoodie: dysphoria hoodie is a life saver. You can't go run under the rain in a crop top. You need something warm and simple. You can also ask for a hoodie by showing them a photo of a girl wearing one while you ask them. If they think it is because of a necessity or to enter the model of feminity, they'll keep their guard off.

Sweatpants: If you can't get pants (in extreme cases), you can get sweatpants. Again, you can't do sport in a skirt or very slim jeans. 

Basic T-shirt: It is for sport, you need to be comfortable and well covered. Basic T-shirt that are white or black or something can seem like very little thing, but it can change a lot.

Shoes: If you are going to run in sport, you'll need good sport shoes. There are several cool models, and all put together, it can make a great difference.

Sport bras: If you did not know, sport bras reduce the volume of your chest. At least, a little, it will be less visible. So, in the excuse of sport, you can ask for a sport bra or two.

FAKE BOYFRIEND: 

This implie to lie to your parents. You'll have to be prepared and have good arguments.The fake boyfriend is a whole person you will create, to be credible but also appreciable by your parents. If you use this technic, remember: 

*Don't affirm clearly you" have a boyfriend". It is better to play a role, be more often on your phone and texting a lot. You can text yourself (put your own number under a false name). If they surprise you talking to "him", texting him or seing your messages, they'll be more sure it is true.

*When they ask you if you have a boyfriend, don't say yes already. Depending on your personnality, react differently like "no, no I don't have anyone" with a small voice or kind of defensive. If they think they trap you because they saw your messages, act surprised, but not scared. Laught it off, and reassure them about him. He's got to be respectable in their eyes.

*It is gonna be difficult: Plan him a whole shedule, a whole personnality, a past, a family. It has to be beliveable. Create his shedule by things that are aventagous for you. If you want to go out and away from your family, put the excuse on him. Since you are planning his shedule, you can prevent your parents long ago, so they don't think it is an improvisation to go away.

Why the fake boyfriend? The excuse of a boyfriend can help you buy some things, such as clothes or just masculine things, by pretending it is for him. It can also excuse if your parents find a male deodorant or a guy hoodie, because he can have been there with you and forgot his stuffs. Finally, it offer you an escape: You have to go see his football match, you have to help him babysitt his baby brother... 

ACTING

Your parents will watch you, if they are fucking psychopatics enough to forbid you to be comfortable. You should play along and trick them. "Transgender"? You don't know what it is. Or you've heard of it and think it is bullshit. You? No, no you've never thought about it.