How to deal with your MANstruations

Hey-lo.

So, I figured out I didn't do any chapter about that ! The bloody days, shark week, the full moon... Yo know what I mean.

So, I know that some people are feeling bad when they hear the word to refer to this, so, I am just not gonna use it, to avoid my fellow guys to feel bad. 

So basically, this chapter will be composed in two part: 

First, you know how it suck when you search informations/tips about it and it is written "for you ladies, woman cycles, blah blah blah", with little flowers everywhere? Well, here is your "male/non binary version". Even if flowers are super great, I know that sometimes, when you are feeling dysphoric about all of that, shark replacing flowers can be great too.

Secondly, tips about how to erase/ease dysphoria during that time. Also tips to feel better that could be useful only to guys/non binary pals. 

WARNING: In the first part, I will mention pads and all. I don't know if this make some on you feel bad? Well, sorry about that if it do...

I-  SO YOU ARE ACTUALLY LIVING SHARK WEEK ?

No problemo! Here, in this part, I will explain to the one who need it the different protection that exist and how you put them, but also the recipes to ease the pain, and the do and don't. Let's go!

1) Protections:

So. When this started to me, I was completely lost. I just put a lot of tolet paper in my panties and thought it was the thing to do. There is actually other things to do guys. You probably already know pads and tampons. I know these often are dysphoria induceers... But there's actually a lot of other ways to deal with that fucking time ! Still am I going to tell about tampons and pads, if you don't want to hear about it, skip to the C part!

A)Pads

Basically, if you don't want to put anything in that mess, pads are a great solution: You just have to put it in your panties (not in boxers, it is not adapted, but you can put one above your panties.) and change it every time you need it. In fact, it usually take one or two by day. Like, you put one on the morning, and put a new one to go to sleep. It all depends of you and the quantity of blood you loose man.

B)Tampons

Here, things are going to be a little more complicated. To be honest, I don't even know how to put that shit, I tried one day to go to the pool and I myserably failed. So. Still am I here to try to explain!

You have to localise your mangina (yeah, vagina, sorry for liking very bad puns). It is the hole that is the most near of your butt. I precise, because it in not always simple. Basically, this is where all the blood come from.  Put yourself in a comfortable position (as comfortable you can be putting on a tampon), and position the thing near the bloody place. Push it inside then. You have to let the thread outside, to be able to remove it after. You have to relax, it will be easier. It should not hurt. If it hurt you, please stop. To see if this is correctly in place, walk a little, do movements. you should not feel it. If it is uncomfortable/bothering, push it a little more. Don't keep that on for more than eight hour. It could be dangerous. Idealy, you should change it every four hours.

To remove it, put yourself on the toilet, take the thread, pull gently but firmly the thing, it will normally go out. If it is stuck, no panic!(at the disco) (sorry i am so sorry). Relax, it will ease the thing. Slowly try to pull it out. you could always try to catch it with your hand. Please, if you can't put if out yourself, don't stay with that in you. Ask or help, it could be dangerous.