Did you ever doubt yourself?

Hello guys

So. I don't have a lot of inspiration lately, like, about what I should talk, and all. But then I thought about it: Doubts. Like if dysphoria wasn't enough ! Yay! 

I don't know if it's only me, because I never really talked with anyone else that is a trans guy. But sometimes, I doubt about me being trans, and questionning myself with "and if I was faking it?!??!"

Well. If you struggle with the same shit, here is my thoughts about that, and maybe some affirmations you are in need to hear.

Firstly, I want to say that society is shit, and it is not encouraging us to be ourselfs. How could you be positive about being transgender when the entiere world scream to you that this is a sin? A lot of persons reject it, and I think the most of the times, theses doubts come from our subconscious, trying to "save" us, to protect us from rejection, insults, all the bad things that you know that could happen (in the worst situations, please don't worry more, it wasn't the plan).

Plus, this is healthy to doubt. This is the sign that you are not running blindfolded into a conclusion.  It suck, yeah, I can affirm you that, but this is for the better.

In a world like that, that want you to be someone else, that push you to fit in the boxes they please, how could you be completly sure and confident? Your feelings are freacking valids, you are so brave guys. You survived to a lot of shit, and I am sure that most of the people couldn't have done the same.

(BUT, if you don't doubt yourself on that, it's totally okay to! In fact, its very cool for you!)

Weelll, I have the impression that this chapter is a little short and finish like... Like a mess, but you know, I will surely rewrite somethings on it.

Hope it could help!