Journeying to the Soop 🏞️

[At BH Construction Company's Main Office Hall]

"The Gangwon-Do Chuncheon region in the countryside is attracting a lot of local as well as international tourists. The government has approached our company to supervise the construction of a bridge and the roads on the hills there. So, I am authorising Chief Civil Engineer Kim Seokjin & Assistant Civil Engineer Jung Hoseok's appointments to supervise the construction works there. I'll make arrangements for your week-long stay there. I own a pretty big Guest House there," spoke Mr. Bang Si Hyuk, the owner of the Big Hit Construction Company. "Alright, Sir! Hoseok Ssii & I would be preparing for it rightaway. Thank you so much," said Seokjin in a professional tone but Internally, he was screaming with excitement & joy. Hoseok was out of words. He wasn't expecting their Boss to send the two of them for an almost vacay.
.
.
.
.

[At 2seok's joint apartment]

"Hoba! Are you done packing the luggages?" asked Seokjin, standing at the door of Hobi's room. "Hyung, I am almost ready with the packing! I have even prepared a checklist to see if I have missed something. Heheheh!" said Hobi while giggling. Just then their doorbell rang. "Jungkookah? Come in!" Seokjin was surprised to see their paying guest (who lives in a separate one room flat on the same floor) at their door in such a late hour at night (it was 11pm now). Hobi too came out of his room and stood beside Seokjin, seeing Jungkook at their door. "Hyung! Our university's summer vacation has started. Hoseok Hyung told me that the two of you would be out of station for a whole week-" spoke Jungkook but then Seokjin cut his words "Oh, I was about to inform you regarding that. You don't worry, I have already made arrangements with the old woman who owns a small hygienic hotel on the street. She would supply you with food for the week," said Seokjin. "Hyung, no! I came here to ask you two if I could join you guys in your work-cum-vacay. Soop is a Great place for making paintings. I'll carry my paint tubes and Canvas with me. A camera too. Tell me that I can join you two. I'll start packing rightaway," Jungkook sounded too excited and Seokjin just couldn't refuse.

Seokjin called up Bang Si Hyuk and took permission from him to include Jungkook with them. Seokjin even said that he would pay for all of Jungkook's trip expenses. "Alright, that's fine. There's a young writer friend of mine. Kim Namjoon. You have heard of him, right? Since you people are driving to the Soop, could you plz take Kim Namjoon with you in your car? The thing is that his driver is out of station and he himself can't drive," said Bang Si Hyuk over phone call. "Yes, sure! Why not? We are taking two cars, anyway," replied Seokjin.
.
.
.
.
[Next Morning]

Seokjin, Hoseok and Jungkook gathered at their apartment's garage with their luggages. They were soon joined by the popular Writer, Kim Namjoon, who shook hands with them. They were amused to see him carrying a bonsai with him.

Thus, they stuffed their luggages in the two cars (Seokjin & Jungkook in one and Hoseok and Namjoon in another) and began their journey to the Soop.

...2)