Emotions in the Soop 🏞️

'So, Jimin did manage to enjoy a boat ride with Namjoon Ssii, huh! Obviously he would choose someone like Namjoon Ssii over me....Namjoon Ssii is intelligent, calm, established...he ain't a young messed up and fucked up lad like me...people would definitely choose to get settled with someone like Namjoon Ssii over me..' Jungkook thought in his mind as he could see Seokjin, Jimin and Namjoon rowing over the lake. He returned his focus on the canvas and gave some finishing touches to his masterpiece.

The three of them (Seokjin, Jimin and Namjoon) returned to the bank of the lake and anchored/tied the canoe. "Namjoon Ssii...would you play badminton with me? I am getting bored!" Taehyung pouted. "Ah! I'll be doing yoga now. You can ask Seokjin," replied Namjoon, touching Seokjin's shoulder while the latter avoided an eye contact with Taehyung. "Seokjin Ssii.....would you plz play badminton with me for a while?" asked Taehyung while frowning. He was pretty sure that Seokjin would refuse. "Ah..alright," replied Seokjin coz Tae looked sad and he just couldn't refuse him. Tae's face lit up.

"Taehyung Ssii...did I tell you before that I was badminton champ back in my school days," Seokjin teased Tae clumsily. Tae flashed his boxy smile. The two of them played badminton for a while. Jungkook was surprised to see the change in Taehyung. 'Better late than never I guess' he thought in his mind.
.
.
.
.
It was almost the sunset hour now. Seokjin and Hoseok took Yoongi to the construction site with them. Hoseok had talked about his feelings for Yoongi to Seokjin the previous night. Seokjin insisted Hoseok to let Yoongi know about it before they leave from there the coming day coz Hoseok looked kind of sad. Seokjin parked the car near the site. The three of them got out of the car. "Nice, isn't it?" Seokjin asked Yoongi about the bridge which was being constructed. "Yeah," nodded Yoongi. "Upon its completion, transportation and communication to and from the cities would become easier," added Hoseok. "You all can visit us frequently then?" asked Yoongi. "Yes, and you guys can come over to meet us at Seoul too," replied Seokjin.
.
.
.
.

Seokjin deliberately stopped his car outside of a roadside cafe to buy snacks, so that Hoseok and Yoongi get some alone time. "........Yoongi Ssii.....I want to tell you something...Yoongi Ssii, I really like you...I mean, I fell for you.. literally...I don't expect you to like me back..I just wanted to let you know," expressed Hoseok. "...umm...ok....," replied Yoongi, not even moving his head to look at Hoseok who was sitting in the backseat. 'That's so like Yoongi. He is clumsy but cute. My clumsy cat. I am not upset with his two words reply. I am happy that he now knows how I feel about him' Hoseok motivated himself. Seokjin came back and the three of them drove back to the Guest House.
.
.
.
.
"Yoongiah! How about Hoba, Jungkookie and I prepare the dinner tonight?" offered Seokjin. "Go ahead, then," Yoongi smiled his gummy smile when he saw Seokjin getting all excited. Seokjin and Jungkook filleted the flat fishes and prepared restaurant style sushi and sashimi with them. Hoseok helped them in preparing fried chicken. Additionally, Seokjin also made some pajeons (pancakes). 'When Namjoon Ssii was prepping the dinner last night, Jimin was hovering around. Where is he now? Doesn't he even care that we are leaving tomorrow?' Jungkook tried to control his emotions.

"Jiminah! Can we talk?" Tae caught Jimin by his wrist and took him to Jimin's room in the Upper House where the guys were cooking in the kitchen. "Jiminah!...you are my forever bestie, right? Stop ignoring me. I feel lost without you. Please," Tae cried. "Awww! I swear I didn't intend to hurt you. I just thought that my presence around you and Jungkook wasn't being liked by you," said Jimin. "Jungkookie sees me as a friend. You are important to him. Please stop ignoring him too. I am sorry, Jiminah!" said Tae. Jimin gave a tight hug to Tae.
.
.
.
.
They all sat outside of the Mainhouse near the tent for dinner. Seokjin was showing some pajeon tossing tricks and catching the same with the frying pan, like a total pro chef. Everyone was impressed. "Can I try?" asked Taehyung. "Sure, why not?" Seokjin at once handed him the frying pan containing the pajeon. First attempt and Tae ended up breaking the pajeon. "Wait! I'll give you another one," Seokjin handed another freshly prepared Pajeon to Tae for tossing it. "Isn't that pajeon meant for Jimin to eat? What if Tae flips it?" Jungkook was unsure whether they should allow Tae to break another pajeon. "Then he flips it! Can't you even let that happen for Taehyungah? Namjoon Ssii! Plz record a video. Coz Taehyung Ssii is going to succeed," said Seokjin, cheering up the pouty Tae. "Ok, just don't flip it on Jimin,". Jungkook got worried for Jimin as he was sitting beside Tae. Not just Seokjin but all seven of them were a bit drunk now so, whatever they were blabbering, were their raw emotions. "Woah!!!!!" They all exclaimed. Tae did succeed! All he needed was some encouraging words. And Seokjin just gave him that.

"Aah! Such an amazing dinner. It's like I'm eating at a lavish restaurant in the middle of the hills," praised Jimin. "If you guys can do This, I think I can even survive in a deserted island," Tae added shyly. They all enjoyed the dinner together. They clicked some group photos too.

Jimin was too drunk now. He even spilled out about how he told Namjoon that he likes him and his personality and to which Namjoon replied "love yourself first. Love nature. Love earth. Read my books and love crabs too". The six of them, except Jungkook, shared a good laugh. "Jimin 'Ssii' since it's my last night in here,...would you mind playing tag with me?" Jungkook ended up asking. "Sure, heheh!" replied Jimin.
.
.
.
.
Namjoon was already asleep now. Taehyung and Hoseok were sitting inside the Mainhouse' living room, chatting, while their eyes were at Seokjin and Yoongi who were sitting together outside, near the fireplace. "Hoseok Ssii...does your Jin Hyung have a girlfriend in Seoul?" Tae asked him. "No," replied Hoseok. "Then is he gay?" asked Tae. "Not sure. I haven't seen him hitting on any other guy," replied Hoseok. The two of them saw Seokjin and Yoongi sitting too close. Seokjin was trying to remove something from Yoongi's cheek. Maybe an eye lash. Both Tae and Hoseok's heart almost stopped for a moment when they saw through the transparent door Yoongi leaning towards Seokjin more, almost kissing him. They almost sighed in relief when Seokjin placed a finger on Yoongi's lips, stopping him. "H-Hoseok Ssii....does your Jin Hyung still feel something for me?" Tae asked softly. "..... probably yes," replied Hoseok.

Seokjin and Yoongi were sitting near the fireplace alone. Yoongi got drunk. He even tried to kiss Seokjin when Seokjin was removing an eye lash from his cheek. "Yoongiah!....you are drunk," said Seokjin. His finger was still on Yoongi's lips. "Ofcourse you can't let me kiss you.....you like Taehyungah. I am not good at expressing feelings. Hoba told me that he likes me. He said that he doesn't expect me to like him back. He just wanted to let me know about how he feels before you all leave tomorrow. So, I thought about letting You know about my pent up feelings for you that I had for years now," confessed Yoongi. "Yoongiah...no one can love you more than Hoba," said Seokjin, placing his hand on Yoongi's. "I value you and our friendship a lot..trust me, I am not the best one for you. This is all I can say being your good old friend. I care about you and your happiness a lot. I am not trying to force you or something..but..Yoongiah! Please give a chance to Hoba. I can promise that he will shower you with love and happiness as much as you deserve to get," added Seokjin. "You do know how to reject someone without even rejecting them. I am not even surprised," Yoongi smiled his gummy smile, resting his hands on his back, staring at the night sky. "Saranghae....chingu...," said Seokjin.
.
.
.
.
"Jimin, wait! Jimin, wait! Where are you going with my mosquito net!" Jungkook tried to catch Jimin, as he ran towards the floating house, playing tag with him. Jimin slipped and fell upon Jungkook's bed in the floating house, dragging Jungkook with him, as he was trying to catch him. They kept staring at each other for a while. "Jimin! I don't care what people want. I don't even care what You want. I like you. I always did. Ever since I became mature...I couldn't accept Taehyung... I'll do what My heart tells me....even if you don't love me back...I wanted to let you know," admitted Jungkook. "Jungkookie....I always loved you...and I still do," tears formed in Jimin's eyes. They shared a passionate kiss in the floating house before Jimin got back to the Upper House and fell asleep beside a silently weeping Taehyung. Taehyung felt Jimin's presence beside him. "Jiminah! Would you mind if I cuddle you? I feel lonely," Tae cried. "Ofcourse, my dearest Chingu!" said Jimin.

And thus, Seokjin, Hoseok, Jungkook and Namjoon's final night in the soop ended.

...15)