Soop Tale Part I 🏞️

"Jin Hyung! What's the name of the Guest House that we would be staying at?" asked Jungkook while tapping his foot to the rhythm of the music that was being played in the car. "At BH Guest House. It's area is huge, you know? They allow only a few people at a time to stay there. My childhood friend Yoongi works as the Manager there," replied Seokjin while driving the car. "Aaah! BH Guest House, yes. Which means I'll get to meet Jimin and Taehyung there. My childhood friends. As far as I know, they too work there as caretakers. They are on my FB friendlist but then we hardly have contact now. Only on birthdays and special occasions, we wish each other," said Jungkook. "Well, that's the same case with me too. I'll be meeting Yoongi after a decade. I wonder if he has changed much or is the same as before," Seokjin wondered. 🚗

In the other car, Hoseok was already bonding well with Namjoon over music and food choices. "Hahahah! Namjoonie! Don't you think that we were destined to meet?" Hobi couldn't stop giggling while driving the car. "Yes, ofcourse! I am glad that we met," replied Namjoon while petting his cute bonsai.

It was a few hours long journey to the Soop and by the time they reached the Guest House 🏠, it was almost nearing sunset hour. They couldn't spot any residents living near that heavenly beautiful place. The four of them were in complete awe when they reached that place. Jungkook at once took out his DSLR camera from his backpack and started taking pictures of the heavenly scenery.

Jungkook paused when his camera's lens spotted two familiar smiling faces . "Jimin Ssii? Taehyung Hyung?" Jungkook exclaimed. "Yes, we knew that the Jeon Jungkook from Seoul in the Guest Booking List is you," said Jimin, who was wearing a hanbok. Looking like a cute mochi fairy in Hanbok. "Taehyungah was dying to see you, you know?" added Jimin while pointing at the curly dark haired beautiful boy, who was flashing a shy smile.

By this time, Seokjin was done unloading the luggages from the car. He was soon joined by Hoseok and Namjoon, who stepped towards him with their luggages. "Mr. Let me help you out," Jimin didn't even wait for Namjoon's reply and at once took his luggage from his hand and dragged it with him at full speed. Hoseok couldn't stop laughing, seeing Namjoon's shocked reaction. He followed Jimin and Namjoon to the Main House. "Jungkookie, let me do it," Tae offered to carry the luggage for Jungkook. "No no no, there's no need," Jungkook at once snapped him away and sprinted towards the main house with his own luggage & backpack. "Can I help you with it?" Tae asked Seokjin, offering to carry his luggage. "You are too fragile for that, I am good with it, no worries," replied Seokjin. Taehyung was feeling shy when he felt Seokjin's eyes on him. "It is a part of my job," Tae almost protested. "I still won't. It's not a big deal. Come on, the others have already went ahead of us," said Seokjin while dragging his wheeled luggage away with him, signalling to Tae to catch up to the others. 'Did he just call me fragile & check me out?' Tae thought in his mind.

Now all of them had gathered at the Main House. Seokjin soon spotted a familiar dark haired pale skinned guy standing inside the Main House with a Tab. "Yoongiah? Can you believe? We are meeting after a whole decade!" Seokjin exclaimed on seeing his childhood friend there. "I knew that the Chief Civil Engineer Kim Seokjin from Seoul is you, come in, let me show you the rooms here," Yoongi, the Manager, showed the rooms to the four of them. Jungkook chose the Floating House, Namjoon and Hoseok took two separate rooms upstairs in the Main House. Although Seokjin kept his luggages in the Main House, he was excited to sleep inside the tent 🎪 which was set outside of the Mainhouse. Namjoon placed his bonsai near the window and unpacked his luggage inside his room. Hoseok was already making himself comfortable in the small living room of the Main House. Yoongi was in the kitchen, preparing Ramen for the Guests.
.
.
.
.

"So, it is only the three of you who work here?" asked Seokjin while picking up some Ramen with the chopsticks as the seven of them gathered outside to have their meal. "Yes, it's mainly the three of us. Maintaining the area is a bit troublesome, but then we kind of enjoy our work here. The payment that we receive ain't that bad either," replied Yoongi while drinking his coke. Seokjin's eyes kept stealing glances at Taehyung who was busy serving Jungkook. "Where do you three live in here?" asked Hoseok while emptying the broth. "I live in the camper van that you see over there. It's like my house. I work and sleep peacefully inside it," replied Yoongi, earning surprised reactions from the four guests. "And Jiminah & Taehyungah, they live in the Upper House," added Yoongi. Tae caught Seokjin staring at him. "Should I help you with another serving?" Tae asked him indicating that Seokjin got caught staring at him. "Ah! Well,..How can I refuse you," replied Seokjin. Tae served him some more Ramen.

They all ate their meals and relaxed in the Main House for a while.

....3)