Yearning for You

[Two Months later]

Tae's POV :

It has been two months since then. I miss him...I really do...the lake reminds me of him..the Pingpong and badminton rackets too...the tent, the keyboard, the kites, the kitchen, the fishing rods, the fishnets, the fish tank, the punching bag, the yoga mat, the computers, the bean bag chair, simply, everything. During these two months, many guests came and went back, and still no one praised my Nurungji like HE did. Once in a while atleast, every person likes to get praises for their efforts no matter how little that is. Now when I look back, in those few days, he was so kind, loving, praising and encouraging towards me. I felt 'needed and loved'. Yoongi Hyung is right. He made me  understand a very crucial thing. That sometimes people are so blinded by self-satisfaction that they even forget to be atleast 'decent' to the ones who actually value them. And by the time they realise their importance in their lives, it's already too late. Yes, it was actually late. I scrolled through my phone's gallery and found a whole lot of Jungkook's pictures that I took, some pics of myself with Jimin, some single photos of Jimin that I took, some pics of Me with Hoseok Ssii, some single pics of Hoseok Ssii, some pics of me, Yoongi Hyung and Jimin, a couple of Namjoon Ssii's pics while we were launching remote controlled boats together, but None...not even a single pic of Seokjin Ssii.. luckily, Yoongi Hyung and Jiminah had some photos of him in their phones. I don't even know how good we looked together. I planted a Mathiola incana plant with my own two hands near the tent where he used to sleep. I take good care of it. Two months since I wrote 'I will be waiting for you' on the napkin that I had put inside the lunchbox containing my handmade Nurungji when Seokjin Ssii and the others were departing from here. Two months since then and still there's no reply from his side. These two months were like two years to me. I wanted to hear his reply from his own mouth and so, I had specifically asked Yoongi Hyung and Jimin, not to bring up the topic of the napkin whenever they talked to Seokjin Ssii over phone.  Jimin told me that Seokjin Ssii asks about how I am doing. But he never says anything about wanting to speak to me directly over phone call. Maybe he has moved on in his life.......I sit at the bank of the lake everyday or even take a boatride alone... thinking about the day he had asked me for a boatride date....I wonder if things would have been different if I had agreed to do that.....

Yoongi Hyung told me that Jungkookie would be coming here today...he has graduated from his Art College and now he wants to do a pre-engagement shoot here with Jiminah. Upon hearing the news, Jiminah was on ninth cloud. I was happy seeing him happy...I had a hope that Seokjin Ssii and Hoseok Ssii might show up with Jungkookie. I had my fingers crossed when Jungkookie's car arrived. We could see Hoseok Ssii too, sitting beside him. They parked the car and walked towards us. We were delighted to see the two of them. Jimin jumped on Jungkook's lap as soon as he stood in front of him. "Jungkookie! I'm so happy!" Jimin cried. Jungkook flashed him his bunny smile, still carrying him on his arms.

....
"Seokjin hasn't come with you two?" asked Yoongi Hyung. "Jin Hyung is busy with work in Seoul. He has sent some small gifts for the three of you, though," replied Hoseok, taking out the gifts sent by Seokjin. A black cap for Yoongi hyung, a yellow tee for Jimin and a silver interlocking bracelet for me. My face at once lit up and Jimin hugged me tightly.
.
.
.
.
The five of them were now having their dinner together. Tae was sitting quietly in between Jimin and Hoseok. "I need to go to Seoul now. My collaboration book with Namjoon is launching soon. Namjoon called me up this morning, asking if I could come to Seoul. Hoba! Jungkookie said that he would be staying here for the next three days. How about you take me to Seoul tomorrow morning?" asked Yoongi. "Ah! Sure, I can. Infact, I want to take Taehyung Ssii with us too...I see him feeling a bit low. If he comes to Seoul with us for three days, it would be a good refreshment for him, don't you think?" Hoseok offered. Taehyung blushed shyly. He was trying to hold back his happy tears. He couldn't be more grateful to Hoseok. Jimin pulled his cheeks, cheering him up.

"Alright, then! The three of us are going to Seoul tomorrow. Jungkookie and Jiminie, I expect the two of you to behave and be responsible while we aren't here, ok?" said Yoongi, for the sake of saying. He knew well enough that Jimin & Jungkook would turn the place into their honeymoon spot in their absence.

"Yoongi! Taehyungah! Pack your luggages," Hoseok flashed a positive smile to the two of them.

....17)