Soop Tale Part IX 🏞️

[Next Morning]

Hoseok and Namjoon woke up early in the morning coz the two of them were to go for hiking together. The two of them got their lunch boxes ready and filled up with Gimbap and melon 🍈 slices before leaving. 'Just like Jin Hyung, who fell in love with Taehyung Ssii in these few days of our stay in here, I too have fallen for Yoongi Ssii.. This was not supposed to happen. I too would end up feeling heartbroken like Jin Hyung if......we are leaving the day after tomorrow.... ' Hoseok kept thinking in his mind before driving off to the hiking site with Namjoon.
.
.
.
.
Seokjin woke up and repeated his daily routine of hitting the punching bag with the yoga mat. His luggage was inside the room where Hoseok sleeps. The moment he entered into that room to change, he got startled to see someone sleeping on the other single bed. "Wasn't Hoba supposed to go for hiking with Namjoon Ssii today? Wait....it ain't Hoba.... it's... Taehyung Ssii? Wasn't he sleeping with Jungkookah last night?......might have come back from the floating house early morning....not my lookout....," Seokjin took his luggage out with him and kept it inside Namjoon's room.

Seokjin then went out for fishing alone in the lake. He was still a bit sleepy and hungry. He couldn't catch a single fish. 'Hard luck in everything, huh?' he thought in his mind. He came back and sat on a bean bag kept outside of the main house. He then decided to call up his soulmate Yoongi for help. "Hello!" Yoongi picked up the call while he was still in his campervan, sounding sleepy. "Yoongiah! I am hungry," Seokjin spoke in pout. "Wait...I am coming...I'll be needing your help in the kitchen though," said Yoongi, getting up from the bed. "Okay," replied Seokjin.

Seokjin and Yoongi then advanced to the Upper House. The two of them ate their breakfast and began their gaming session. Seokjin, who was currently in the Platinum rank in the game, was throwing some advices to Yoongi, who was stuck in the Silver rank. The two of them were bickering right now. Like a married couple. They were soulmates and were enjoying each other's company at the moment. 'Why do I find Jin Hyung so cute? It's just like back in our childhood days. I had always enjoyed his company so much...I missed him..all these years' Yoongi thought in his mind.
.
.
.
.

Hoseok and Namjoon had made to the top of the hill. The two of them had a good chat about their lives and nature. Ofcourse Namjoon didn't miss a chance to talk a bit about his love for crabs. They sat on the top of the hill and ate their lunch. They took selfies too. "Let's call Jin Hyung, what's say?" suggested Namjoon. "Yes, totally!" replied Hoseok, calling up Seokjin on his phone.

Yoongi and Seokjin were still on the computer, playing video games when Seokjin got a video call from Hoseok

Yoongi and Seokjin were still on the computer, playing video games when Seokjin got a video call from Hoseok. He received it. "Jin Hyung! You should have joined us in hiking, you know. It's so refreshing!" Hoseok looked & sounded excited. Namjoon too. "Ah! That's great. Your Hyung is happy coz you are happy," replied Seokjin. "Awww! By the way, who all have woken up yet?" asked Hoseok (Hoseok wanted to tell something about Taehyung to Seokjin but then he decided to remain quiet as Namjoon was there with him). "It's Yoongi only. The two of us are playing games now," replied Seokjin.

.
.
.
.
Yoongi & Seokjin were making enough noise while playing video game. Enough to wake Jimin up, who was sleeping in the adjacent room alone. He rubbed his eyes slowly and almost broke the door accidentally while opening it, startling both Yoongi and Seokjin. 'Breaking door? It reminds me of Namjoon Ssii who almost broke the main house's door the other day...Breaking things..things..I wonder if he too breaks hearts too...like others do....' Jimin thought in his mind. He walked clumsily towards the couch and sat beside Seokjin.
.
.
.
.
Hoseok and Namjoon were now back from hiking. Namjoon directly went to his room in the main house to take some rest. Seokjin and Yoongi were already prepping for lunch while Jimin was taking bath. "Jin Hyung! Is Jungkookie up yet? And Taehyung Ssii?" asked Hoseok, after waving at Seokjin. "I don't know. I don't know about them," replied Seokjin, biting his lip and resuming his assistance to Yoongi.

Hoseok went to the floating house to wake Jungkook up. "You all are not mad at me, right?" Jungkook asked Hoseok. "Jungkookie....I don't know what happened between you and Taehyung...I saw Taehyung coming back to my room and sleeping on his single bed in the early morning before I got up for hiking with Namjoonie...he was weeping.. that's all I know..," replied Hoseok. "I told him the truth last night...I told him that I see him as a friend...maybe we behaved more than friends when we were young...back then I wasn't mature enough to understand things....that may have given wrong ideas to people around us.....I am mature now...I have started liking Jimin...infact when I think about it, I always liked him... it's just that everyone's attention including Jimin's himself was always entirely on me and Taehyung. I am not obliged to those people. I live alone in Seoul. You (Hoseok) and Jin Hyung are the most important people in my life. I tried to make Taehyung understand that I don't have that type of feelings for him. That I was mad at Jin Hyung and Jimin for directly or indirectly forcing me to like Taehyung back...what does Jin Hyung think, I don't know about His feelings for Taehyung? I was actually very disappointed with Jin Hyung..," said Jungkook.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung was weeping alone in his bed in the main house. When Jungkook refused to kiss him back last night and told him that he likes Jimin instead, it broke his heart. Jungkook never liked him romantically. He sees him as a friend and whatever they had it was all in the past, when they were not even mature. Deep down he had always known about Jimin liking Jungkook since their childhood days and that Jimin only remained quiet because of him. He became envious of Jimin as Jungkook started becoming fond of Jimin more as they all grew up. He saw it coming, to be honest. But he was too stubborn to give up on Jungkook. He was blinded by the thought of snatching Jungkook away from his lifetime bestie Jimin. The same Jimin who always supported him no matter what. The same Jimin who even sacrificed his own happiness for him last night for his bestie. Also, that Jungkook sees him as a very selfish and inconsiderate person as to how he had been behaving around Seokjin and also Jimin.

....11)