Soop Tale Part IV🏞️

[At night]

The seven of them were dining together at the moment. Jimin suddenly whispered into Taehyung's ear. "Taehyungah! When are you going to kiss Jungkookie's cheek in front of all of us, as per our bet?" Jimin's words brought a slight blush on Taehyung's face and he elbowed Jimin from beside. Jimin flashed him a smirk, confusing the other five who were busy talking about the natural beauty of the place. Taehyung at once got up from his seat and walked to the other side of the table where Hoseok, Jungkook, Seokjin and Namjoon were sitting side by side. Tae leaned towards Jungkook from the back, touched his chin and gave a quick kiss on his cheek, shocking everyone except Jimin in the process. Jimin found Jungkook's shocked expression so funny that he fell off from his seat, laughing. "Whae-whae-? What's going on?" Yoongi almost scolded them. Seokjin, Hoseok and Namjoon were too shocked to even react. "It's just that Taehyungah and I had a bet last night that whoever loses in the Pingpong match would kiss Jungkookie's cheek in front of everyone," said Jimin. "And why do I have to be the scapegoat everytime?" asked Jungkook, coz he was a bit embarrassed. "Awww! But Taehyung and you used to kiss each other a lot when we were young," added Jimin. "Oh, I wasn't even mature at that time. Come on! I'm a mature guy now," replied Jungkook in an almost rude tone. "Jungkookie, relax!" Hoseok was successful in calming him down. Hoseok glanced at the quiet and serious Seokjin who was deliberately focusing on the wine glass placed before him as he surely wasn't pleased with what had just happened. Hoseok knew about Seokjin's little crush on Taehyung by now although Seokjin verbally didn't say anything about it to Hoseok. Hoseok could tell by Seokjin's bodylanguage.

Taehyung, who was standing behind Jungkook, rubbed on the younger boy's shoulder before taking back his seat beside Jimin. They finished their dinner and fell asleep as the night grew darker. And thus, Seokjin, Hoseok, Jungkook and Namjoon's second night in the Soop came to an end.
.
.
.
.
[Next Morning] 

Once again, Seokjin was the first one to woke up. He had to coz Hoseok and him were again required to inspect the construction site. He followed his routine of hitting the punching bag with the yoga mat, again waking up Hoseok & Taehyung with the sound. Seokjin and Hoseok were getting ready to leave for site inspection. Taehyung walked into the main house's living room with his Nurungji. "Thank you, Taehyung Ssii," Hoseok thanked him. Taehyung flashed him a little smile. "Woah! Taehyung Ssii...hmm...I loved it! It reminds me of my Mom. You know, I can just eat your handmade Nurungji the whole day, believe me," Seokjin praised Taehyung again, which earned him a glare from Tae in return.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook spent some time playing badminton with Taehyung. He wanted to make up for the previous night coz he felt that he might had turned out to be a bit rude to Taehyung in front of everyone. "Jungkookie! How about you would take me for a drive around here, if I win?" Taehyung became competitive and he smirked at Jungkook. "Huh! Ok, then! And if I win....I would take Jimin Hyung with me for a drive," replied Jungkook. Taehyung wasn't pleased to hear that.

Meanwhile, Jimin sat beside Namjoon by the lakeside and chatted with him for a while. "Namjoon Ssii! You can approach me whenever you feel bored here, you know?" offered Jimin. "Ah! Thanks! I'll," replied Namjoon, flashing his dimpled smile to him before resuming his story writing.

Yoongi was awake but he was working inside his campervan. He was typing down some of his ideas on his laptop, which he was planning to publish on his blog.

Seokjin and Hoseok had just returned from their site inspection. This time, they didn't go for jogging to the site, but had taken their car. "Is Yoongi still asleep? I didn't see him outside with the others," Hoseok tried to peek through the door of the camper van. His brain almost stopped functioning when he saw Yoongi in just his underwear (as the poor kitty 🐈 was changing clothes inside his campervan) and he came back to senses only after Yoongi threw a jacket on his face screaming "PERVERT"!

Seokjin played Pingpong with Jimin while Jungkook and Taehyung's badminton Match continued. The match ended with Jungkook's near-defeat Victory.

....6)