Soop Tale Part XI 🏞️

It was almost the sunset hour now. Taehyung, who loves taking photos, took some of his' and Hoseok's. And of the beautiful surrounding too. "Taehyung Ssii, let's get back to the Guest House. I hope you feel a lot better now," said Hoseok. "Yes, I do. Thank you, Hoseok Ssii," Taehyung thanked him. They drove back to the Guest House.
.
.
.
.
Hoseok came approaching the trio (Yoongi, Seokjin and Jimin) who were sitting around the dining table outside of the Upper House. "Woah! Whatcha guys doing? Wood carving? Woah! Nice!" Hoseok flashed a happy smile to the three of them. "Ouch! Aah!" Seokjin screamed as he got a slight cut on his palm while carving the wood for making chopsticks and a bowl. "Jin Hyung, are you a kid? come with me," said Yoongi, taking Seokjin with him to where the first aid kit was kept inside of the Upper House, mending to his bleeding palm.

"Yoongiah! Why are you laughing?" Seokjin pouted while still disinfecting his palm with the ointment. "Jin Hyung! You have been disinfecting your palm for more than 30 minutes now," replied Yoongi, flashing his gummy smile. "That's coz I care about myself..no one else cares about me," Seokjin pouted. "Jin Hyung! You are still the same," Yoongi laughed. 'Gosh! Why do I find him so cute' Yoongi thought in his mind.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook felt someone's eyes watching him and Namjoon painting. It was Taehyung. He was standing there, appreciating their artworks. "Thanks," both Jungkook and Namjoon replied in a similar tone. "Namjoon Ssii, you people would be leaving the day after tomorrow. Would you mind helping me out in the kitchen tonight? I know this is kind of too much to ask for. You might be tired after hiking and painting... it's just that Jiminie was telling us the other day that you offered to cook Aglio olio for all of us as a pay back for breaking the Mainhouse' side door on your first day in here. So, would you mind assisting me in dinner preparation tonight?" Taehyung almost showed puppy eyes to Namjoon. "Okay...sure thing! But I am a total noob when it comes to cooking," said Namjoon. "I myself am not that good either. Let's do our best," Taehyung sounded kind of excited so, Namjoon couldn't refuse. Jungkook was listening to everything quietly. 'So, Jimin has really been paying much attention to Namjoon Ssii it seems' he thought in his mind. "Jungkookie, you are not mad at me anymore, right," Taehyung asked him softly. Jungkook stopped and turned around to look at him. "Yeah, I told you already, I have no issues with you. We are definitely friends," replied Jungkook. Taehyung smiled, petting on Jungkook's head affectionately.
.
.
.
.
(In the evening)

Taehyung wore a hairband and got ready for cooking dinner with Namjoon. He was pretty sure that Jimin would visit them atleast once in the Upper House coz Namjoon would be there with him. He wasn't sure about how he would approach Jimin regarding the Jungkook matter. Jimin didn't seem to be mad at Taehyung but he was surely ignoring both him and Jungkook. Same was the case with Seokjin. Jimin came into the kitchen at the Upper House and started conversing with Namjoon after flashing a slight smile to Tae, who was working beside Namjoon. "Namjoon Ssii..I took a book written by you from your room. Would you mind if I give it a read?" asked Jimin. "Ah! Sure, Jimin Ssii. I would be more than happy to," replied Namjoon. Jimin sat on the couch of the gaming room in the Upper House and started reading Namjoon's book silently while Tae & Namjoon prepared dinner.

Just then Jungkook came there, looking for Seokjin. "Is Jin Hyung here?" asked Jungkook. Jimin nodded a no. After a few seconds, Seokjin entered into the Upper House with Hoseok. "Woah! Taehyung Ssii is looking nice, isn't he?" Hoseok complimented Taehyung while elbowing Seokjin to respond. "Yes, he is," Seokjin replied softly but he soon looked away when he almost got caught by Tae while checking him out. "Anyways, Jungkookie wants to talk to you, Jin Hyung," Hoseok told Seokjin and the three of them (Jungkook, Seokjin & Hoseok) left from the Upper House together. Taehyung knew what they were going to talk about. Also, Jimin could guess. But the two of them observed quietly, doing their own tasks.

Yoongi was working on an article inside his campervan. "Okay, so I am leaving you two alone here. You guys need to talk in private," Hoseok left Seokjin and Jungkook alone outside the floating house.

"Jin Hyung!......I am really sorry," Jungkook cried. "Jungkookah! Why are you crying," Seokjin at once got worried. "I was really mad at you. From the time you joined Jimin in the set up thing last night...How could you force me like that? My feelings have no value or what? I am a mature person now....Do you think that I didn't notice your feelings for Taehyung? I was really disappointed with you and Jimin. Infact, I still am. Do you think that I don't remember how you always liked the second male leads more in the dramas that we watched together saying that they got big hearts as they always ended up sacrificing their love in the end? Stop being like those sacrificing second leads, okay? This is real life we are talking about. Also, I had never seen Taehyung romantically. I always liked Jimin. My confusing feelings for Jimin started taking clear forms as I grew mature. Now I have fully understood that I like Jimin. So, please...Jin Hyung! You are a very important person in my life and you know that very well. I hope you do....you being sad because of me makes me feel guilty for coming here with you and Hoseok Hyung and ruining your stay here. This was supposed to be a relaxing vacay for the two of you...," Jungkook wept. Seokjin stepped forward and hugged him. "Jungkookie, I just want you to be happy. Taehyung Ssii doesn't feel the same way about me. Please don't feel responsible for any of that. Please don't get stressed up. I still love you a lot. I'll always do. I am happy that you joined us in this trip. We have made some good memories here. There's still another day. Let's just be happy. I don't want to see you cry like this. I want you to enjoy your stay in here to the fullest," said Seokjin. Seokjin's words brought a smile on Jungkook's face. He felt lighter now.

....13)