Soop Tale Part II 🏞️

[At the Main House]

It's almost the night time in the Soop. Namjoon is reading a book in the Main House while Jungkook is practicing hard punches with his boxing gloves on, punching hard on the punching bag hanging outside of the Mainhouse. Jimin and Taehyung, who were playing Pingpong nearby, kept glancing at Jungkook. Jimin started giggling all of a sudden. "Jungkookah! Taehyung was telling me a while ago that your abs and biceps look amazing. He wants to touch them-," Jimin tried to continue, but Tae got all flustered and tried to cover his Bestie Jiminie's mouth from speaking any further or rather spilling the tea further. Jungkook just flashed a decent smile and continued with his exercise.
.
.
.
.
[At the Upper House]

Seokjin was playing video games in the computer. Hoseok was standing right beside him, munching on his packet of potato chips. Yoongi was preparing dinner alone. "God! Why are those two such idlers. They are spending there time playing Pingpong and here I am preparing the dinner alone," Yoongi uttered complaints about Jimin and Taehyung, while chopping the veggies. "Yoongiah! I can help, you know. Let me help you," Seokjin turned off the computer and entered into the kitchen counter, standing beside Yoongi. "You are our Guests here," Yoongi tried to protest lightly. "Ah, it's okay, Yoongiah! Remember how we used to spend our spare time together in our childhood days? I am happy to help," Seokjin's reply brought a slight blush on Yoongi's pale cheeks. Hoseok stood there near the kitchen counter, admiring Yoongi's cuteness from a couple of meters away.

Soon, the three of them were done with the dinner preparation. Seokjin and Hoseok came to the Main House to call the others for dinner. They found Namjoon and Jimin playing Domino in the living room while Taehyung had Jungkook's boxing gloves on and was throwing some light playful punches on Jungkook's bare abs. "Jungkookah! Taehyung Ssii! We are having dinner in the Upper House," Seokjin spoke lightly while walking away with Hoseok.

The seven of them had their dinner together in the Upper House. They drank wine and ate ample amount as the four guests (Seokjin, Hoseok, Jungkook and Namjoon) were quite hungry. "I am already loving this place," said Namjoon. "Yes, it feels like home," said Seokjin while chewing on his food. "Hyung! We have a lot of work to do tomorrow morning. We have to visit the site," amidst of disturbance created by the insects, Hoseok still remembered his works.

So, Seokjin, Hoseok, Jungkook and Namjoon's first night in the soop ended. Before going to bed, Taehyung and Jimin played a round of Pingpong. "Taehyungah! How about the loser gets to kiss Jungkookah on his cheek tomorrow in front of everyone?" Jimin was teasing Taehyung (who was almost winning) and not so surprisingly, after hearing about the bet, Tae lost intentionally, and Jimin just couldn't stop laughing as to how obvious Taehyung was.
.
.
.
.
[Next Morning]

Seokjin was the first one to woke up. He slowly made his way out of the tent and walked to the refrigerator to grab a drink. "Wasn't Taehyung Ssii being all impressed because of Jungkookah punching that bag? Wait, Lemme just -" Seokjin grabbed a yoga mat and hit the punching bag with it, which made Hoseok and Taehyung to woke up. "Taehyung Ssii? Weren't you supposed to sleep in the Upper House with Jimin Ssii?" Seokjin was kind of surprised to see Taehyung walking down the stairs with Hoseok. "Yoongi Hyung told me that the two of you would be waking up early so, I slept here so that I could prepare quick breakfast for you two," replied Taehyung in a soft voice, which did some unimaginable things to Seokjin's heart and the young Chief Engineer just gulped while staring at Taehyung.

4)

.....4)