Soop Tale Part VIII 🏞️

"Seokjin Ssii...would you mind helping me out in bringing Taehyungah and Jungkookie together? I mean.... Taehyungah loves Jungkookie a lot....they are meant to be together... that's what I have been hearing from people around us for years now... Taehyungah is my bestfriend. His happiness is my happiness. Right now he is angry with me and is misunderstanding things. He is like a child. He pouts until he gets what he wants...I don't want Jungkookie to Dodge him anymore. I want to bring them closer....I had a talk with Taehyung. He wants to arrange a date night here with Jungkookie. Taehyung looked so happy when I promised him that I would definitely bring Jungkookie to him. However, the problem is that Jungkookie might not agree to that. I am scared to see Taehyungah getting hurt. Please, I need your help. I'll try my best to convince Jungkookie, but then if you show your support to the two of them by sticking around, Jungkookie would feel to be at ease and he would get the reassurance," said Jimin. Seokjin felt a lump in his throat, hearing that. It took him a good few seconds to reply to Jimin. "I'll always be with Jungkookie...no matter what. Also, if it's for Taehyung Ssii's happiness," he managed to reply.
.
.
.
.
The seven of them had their dinner outside the main house, near Seokjin's tent 🎪. Hoseok kept looking at the drunk Yoongi as the kitty boy kept talking about how he spends his normal days in the Soop and at one point, Yoongi even flashed his gummy smile. 'Why do I find him so cute? He is like a cat that I want to own' Hoseok thought in his mind. Seokjin kept stealing glances at Taehyung who was smiling shyly, sitting opposite to Jungkook.

Yoongi was the first one to fall asleep that night. Hoseok and Namjoon too went to their beds early coz they were to go hiking together the next morning.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook was sitting inside the living room of the main house in the dark. "Jungkookah! There's leakage in your floating house. Come with me, fast," said Jimin, all of a sudden. "Leakage? What leakage?" Jungkook wasn't convinced. "Come with me, fast! Don't you have your belongings there," Jimin literally dragged Jungkook along with him.

By this time, Taehyung was done arranging the glasses, drinks and food that he was planning to share with Jungkook. He was both excited and nervous. Jungkook soon understood that something was fishy when Jimin changed course & he was being taken towards the dining place outside, near the tent where Taehyung was already sitting alone, waiting for Jungkook. "Jimin? What's going on? Where are you taking me to??" Jungkook was kind of shocked and was having a very uneasy feeling. "The two of you need to talk. Taehyungah misses you," replied Jimin. "Hello, Jungkookie!" Taehyung greeted Jungkook and asked him to take his seat opposite to him. "Jiminie, you can leave now," said Taehyung. "Do you want to place your order now, Sir?" Jimin was teasingly role-playing as a waiter for their "date night". "Jimin, just go! Leave us alone," Taehyung did not want any interference while he had a talk with Jungkook. Jimin gave Tae his desired privacy but then in order to make sure than Jungkook feels at ease, he played baseball with Seokjin in the lawn, a few metres away from the two of them.

"Jungkookie! I want you to feel comfortable with me. Remember, we were so close in our childhood days? People used to think that we were a couple. They wanted us to get married in the future. Jungkookie! Everyone wants us to get together-" Taehyung stopped midway when Seokjin approached the two of them all of a sudden. "Jungkook Ssii? Taehyung Ssii? Are you two on a date tonight?" Seokjin teased them in an innocent tone. Jungkook was already hurt with Jimin trying to push him towards Taehyung, without even considering his emotions and true feelings for once, and now his trusted Jin Hyung, whom he knows very well to be having feelings for Taehyung, too was supporting Jimin in that. Jimin came and took Seokjin away with him and Jungkook kept staring at the two of them. The two people whom he values the most and the same two people who were hurting him with their acts. "I miss the old days. We were so close. Actually the two of us are alike. We are compatible. You love art, so do I. You and I, both of us love photography. If you check my phone's gallery, you would be surprised to see that half of it is filled with your pics only. We are best for each other," continued Taehyung. The ball fell near the two of them and so, Seokjin came running towards their "date site" once again. "Sorry guys!" Seokjin apologised for causing disturbance to the two of them. "It's ok, Hyung!" Jungkook spoke, looking at Seokjin, who went away from there, avoiding eye contact.

Mixed emotions were engulfing Jungkook totally. A feeling of happiness that he was having a heart to heart talk with his childhood friend, a feeling of sympathy towards Taehyung coz he can never feel that way about him. Feelings of hurt and betrayal because of what Jimin just did. Feelings of anger and sadness because of what Seokjin was doing. 'I'll deal with the situation in my own way' Jungkook thought in his mind. He was a bit drunk too now. Anger got the upper hand in his mind for a moment. "Taehyungah! So, are you two done? Shall the two of us (Jimin himself and Taehyung) go to the Upper House now? It's almost past midnight. You two can surely continue tomorrow," said Jimin. "Jimin 'Hyung' you can go now. Taehyung and I are going to sleep together in the floating house anyway," Jungkook eyed both Jimin and Seokjin with red eyes. Eyes filled with hurt and anger. Taehyung started blushing, listening to Jungkook's words. "Taehyung, let's go," Jungkook held Taehyung's hands and the two of them advanced to the floating house to spend the night together.

Seokjin felt a heartache when he saw the two of them walking towards the floating house together. Taehyung leaning his head on Jungkook's shoulder. Seokjin tried to suppress his emotions in front of Jimin. "H-hyung! G-goodnight!" Jimin managed to utter and walked away to the upper house. After crossing the lawn, he began running to the upper house, covering his mouth with his palm. Tears rolling down from his eyes. He jumped on his bed and hugged his pillow, crying.

Seokjin too could not sleep the whole night. He kept thinking about Taehyung and Jungkook. 'It was my fault only. I shouldn't have fallen in love with Taehyung Ssii, knowing that he only loves Jungkookie. I thought that a work plus vacay in the soop would be relaxing & memorable. Especially when I have my best friend Yoongi here too. Never thought that I would rather get my heart broken in the soop' tears started rolling down from Seokjin's eyes and he sighed. 'This is what happens when your love is purely one-sided' Seokjin just couldn't believe himself. He was hurt and was shedding tears, inside the tent, trying to fall asleep but failing, for a person whom he had just met a few days back and who also happens to be his dear Jungkookie's future spouse. 'Starting from tomorrow, I'll give up on Taehyung Ssii.....and live my own happy life for the remaining two days of our stay in here' Seokjin tried to motivate himself.

....10)