Journeying Back to Seoul

[In the Morning]

Seokjin woke up and repeated his regular routine of starting his day by hitting the punching bag with the yoga mat. 'Gosh! I'm going to miss this' he thought in his mind. He played Domino alone in the living room of the Mainhouse for a while. "Aww! How old is Teokdinnie?" Hoseok talked in pout, cooing at Seokjin, while walking down the stairs towards him. "Hoba....I am cute, right?" Seokjin spoke in pout. Hobi was giggling. "Hoba! Would you fly kites with me out there?" asked Seokjin. "Jin Hyung! We are going back to Seoul today. I hardly saw you relaxing. You have been running around playing, cooking, fishing the whole time. I wouldn't mind flying kites with you. Nobody can say no to you, can they?" replied Hobi. "Someone here has definitely said 'no' to me. Anyways, it was fun in here doing all these activities. We all could get back to our childhood days, don't you think. It wasn't tiring at all," replied Seokjin.

Yoongi got up and started preparing food for them. "Jimin and Taehyung were supposed to help me out. Those lazy asses," sighed Yoongi.

Seokjin and Hoseok were running around in the lawn, trying to fly the kites. They were being noisy in that process. Taehyung, who just woke up, walked past the two of them and went to the floating house to meet Jungkook. Jungkook was up, packing his luggage. Taehyung came there and hugged Jungkook, ruffling the younger boy's hair. "Oh, Taehyung! I'll be graduating from my Art academy in a few months. I might come back here once after it's over. I have promised Jimin" said Jungkook. "Umm....I came here to meet you and hug you before you go..also, your Hyungs were being noisy out there...are they always like this?" asked Tae. "Ah! Their jobs in the city are pretty serious. They were having fun here, enjoying their youthful days. Don't worry about that. We all are leaving in a couple of hours anyway," replied Jungkook. Taehyung frowned when he realised that they would be leaving soon. 'What should I do..all these days of their stay in here, I had been mean to Seokjin Ssii...he was so kind and supportive towards me..' Taehyung thought in his mind. Just then Hoseok entered into the floating house and saw the two of them there. "Jungkookah! Take a bath. Also, food is almost ready. Let's get going after we eat," said Hoseok.
.
.
.
.
Jimin was up by now. Taehyung thought of a plan. "Hoseok Ssii! How about we play water gun for a while before y'all bath?" Taehyung looked hopeful. "Ah! Sure! I'm in!" agreed Hoseok. "Jin Hyung! Would you join?" asked Hoseok while Tae kept watching the two of them with hopeful eyes. "Hoba, I am done bathing. I can't join, sorry," replied Seokjin. Taehyung got a bit annoyed. "Is he trying to ignore me or what?" Taehyung uttered softly. "Ow! Taehyungah! He ain't ignoring you or anything. Seokjin Ssii has already bathed and is getting ready to leave. That's all. You don't worry. Hoseok Ssii and I, we are here. Hurry up! Coz Hoseok needs to take a shower too," Jimin tried to make the pouting Tae understand 'things'. The three of them played watergun battle for a while.
.
.
.
.
The four of them (Seokjin, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jungkook) were done loading their luggages in the cars. They were now eating the food prepared by Yoongi, outside of the Upper House. Jimin and Jungkook were sitting beside each other, having a secret lovers' talk with each other in a low voice while Hoseok kept stealing glances at Yoongi and vice versa. Taehyung got frustrated. He glanced at Seokjin twice or thrice but Seokjin was busy eating. Tae got up from his seat out of frustration. "I am not feeling well....I am going to the Mainhouse to take rest. Jungkookie! I hope to see you soon. Hoseok Ssii! Thank you for your company. I appreciate that with my whole heart. Namjoon Ssii! It was a pleasure to have you here!......," said Tae. He paused for a few seconds after saying these and then he ran away from there. "Taehyungah!" he heard Jimin and Yoongi calling out his name from behind.
.
.
.
.
"Take this fishing rod with you...as a token of our friendship," Yoongi gave a fishing rod to Seokjin. "Please keep in touch," Seokjin hugged Yoongi and patted on his back. "Nothing for me?" asked Hoseok while giggling, trying to hide his sadness. "I promise you a coffee date," replied Yoongi. Hoseok ended up crying and both Seokjin and Jungkook hugged him. "Yoongi Ssii...you write, I write. How about a collaboration?" offered Namjoon. "Ah! Sure, I'll give it a thought," replied Yoongi.

Although Jimin was standing there with them, he was a bit worried about Taehyung. "Well...can I meet Taehyung Ssii before we leave?" asked Seokjin.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung was weeping alone in his bed upstairs in the Mainhouse, covering his body with a blanket. Just then he heard Hoseok and Seokjin's voices at the door (which was open). "Taehyung Ssii....I came here to bid you a goodbye...I am not sure whether we would meet again or not, I wish that you always remain happy... Your smile is the most precious thing that I have come across in my whole life..hope you always keep smiling... I'll miss your Nurungji....please take care...bye," Seokjin left after saying these and Hoseok followed him. Taehyung couldn't control his emotions any longer. He hugged his pillow tightly and cried his heart out. After a minute, he wiped off his tears and ran down to the small kitchen.
.
.
.
.
Seokjin decided to take Namjoon with him in his car coz he knew that he would end up crying in front of Hoseok or Jungkook. Seokjin heard Jimin's voice when he was about to start the engine. "Seokjin Ssii! Please wait! I got a call from Taehyungah. He is coming here," informed Jimin. After a couple of minutes, they all saw Taehyung running towards them with a lunch box in his hand screaming "Seokjin Ssii!....Seokjin Ssii!".

"Here! This is for you! I made Nurungji. As an apology for being mean to you. Hope you like it....and.. there's something in the lunchbox..please respond to that soon," Tae spoke softly, handing over the lunchbox to Seokjin. Seokjin bowed to him, thanking him, and accepted the lunchbox. Jungkook and Hoseok saw that and smiled to each other. They started their car. Jimin and Yoongi waved byes to them. "Shall we get going now?" asked Namjoon while sitting placing his cute little bonsai on his lap. Seokjin started the engine. His heartached when he watched Tae through the side mirror of the car as they drove off. The distance between them kept increasing by each passing second until Seokjin could no more see Tae's reflection in the side mirror. Namjoon was saying something which Seokjin could not understand. Seokjin sighed hard, trying to control his tears. "Jin Hyung....are you listening?" asked a confused Namjoon. "Ssorry....Namjoonie," Seokjin managed to reply.

....16)