Soop Tale Part III 🏞️

Taehyung at once went to the small kitchen room in the Main House to prepare Nurungji for the Two Engineers sitting in the living hall. Tae had learned the recipe from his mother when he was young. He is not a great cook but his knowledge of breakfast preparation comes in handy in situations like this.

"Hyung, get ready. Change your clothes. We are going for site checking," Hoseok spoke while laying on the ground in the living room as Seokjin, who was still in his pajama set, was busy playing the keyboard 🎹. "Hoseokah! What's the need to change clothes? I even go to the Cafes in my pajama sets sometimes, you know that, right?" Seokjin's cute reply made Hobi to giggle, covering his mouth with his palm. "Hmm..alright, why don't we jog around? Let's not take our car, let's just walk to the site," Hoseok suggested and Seokjin agreed to that. Hoseok went upstairs to change.

Just then Taehyung appeared there with a plate of Nurungji. "Aah! Hmm....very very delicious...crunchy...hmm...💕💕," Seokjin ate Taehyung's handmade Nurungji and praised him non-stop. "I loved your Nurungji. You look pretty and you make pretty delicious stuffs. I liked it. Taehyung Ssii! You are such a caring person. Everyone needs someone like you in their lives," Seokjin clapped his hands. "Oh, would you plz stop flirting with me? I am just doing my job, ok?" Taehyung walked away from there and got into the small kitchen again. Hoseok came downstairs and he too ate his breakfast. "Nice, Taehyung Ssii," Hoseok showed a thumbs up to Taehyung.

Seokjin too changed his clothes after breakfast and thus, he and Hoseok went for the site checking after doing a bit of stretching exercises outside.

"I wonder if he is still asleep

"I wonder if he is still asleep. Let me just go and check," Taehyung went to the floating house to see Jungkook, who was still asleep in the floating house. Taehyung peeked through the glass window. 'Jungkookie is still asleep. He looks so cute' Tae kept peeking and when he turned to leave from there, he at once got embarrassed when he saw Yoongi standing behind him with a fishnet. "Whae- whae- what are you doing here? Why were you peeking through that glass window? Give some privacy to the guest," said Yoongi and Taehyung got so nervous that he couldn't even give any clarification. Taehyung quietly left from there and  washed some dishes as Jimin and Jungkook (also Namjoon) were still not awake yet.

Yoongi went to the upper house to bring back Jimin from his dreamland. "Whae- whae- you lazy ass! Get up!" scolded Yoongi. Jimin woke up slowly, scratching his head and made his way to the bathroom.
.
.
.
.

By this time, Namjoon was already awake in the Main House. He was done watering his little bonsai. He had his breakfast sitting on the bench outside, under the blue sky and by the lake . He took a notebook and pen with him to write down his thoughts.

Meanwhile, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung were enjoying a Karaoke 🎤 session together in the Main House's living room. "Wow! Jungkookah! You could have become a singer, you know," praised Jimin. Jungkook got all blushy and replied "you two are pretty good too." "Jungkookie! You are the BEST singer in the whole of the country as far as I am concerned," commented Taehyung, touching Jungkook's shoulder all of a sudden. Jungkook glanced at Jimin and saw him smiling back at him. "Taehyung always has the best things to say about you," said Jimin. "Wh-where's Jin Hyung & Hoseok Hyung? What's taking them so long?" Jungkook stood up from there, changing the topic. He was missing his Hyungs.

Jimin and Jungkook approached Namjoon, who was sitting outside, and chatted with him a little. All this while, Taehyung secretly kept taking pictures of Jungkook on his phone. ' Jungkookie has grown so much..' Taehyung thought in his mind and smiled. Just then Seokjin and Hoseok appeared at the door, as they returned from their site inspection. Taehyung felt Seokjin's eyes on him but then he avoided any kind of eye contact or conversation with Seokjin.
.
.
.
.

"Jiminah! Don't you think that Seokjin Ssii is a bit weird? I mean, Namjoon Ssii seems very quiet, Hoseok Ssii is good and friendly, Jungkookie is the Best! Only that Seokjin Ssii is weird," Taehyung was gossiping with Jimin in the afternoon. "Well, to be honest, I don't find him 'weird'. He is just plain Hot," replied Jimin. Taehyung almost choked. "Hot?? Are you kidding me?" Taehyung reacted. "Oh, ofcourse! You wouldn't find anyone else to be Hot other than Jungkookie," Jimin teased him and ran towards the Fish Tank to help Seokjin and Yoongi out with the dinner preparation. Taehyung kept watching them silently from a distance wondering as to how come Jimin had such thoughts about Seokjin.

....5)