Would You Love Me Back?

[Next Morning]

Seokjin got up and much to his surprise and worry, Tae wasn't there beside him. He was already getting late for work. He ran to Hoseok's room to see if he was up. "Seokjin Ssii!" Tae called out to him from the kitchen. "Oh! So, you are here," Seokjin felt relieved. "I'm preparing breakfast for you guys," replied Tae from the kitchen.

Seokjin was standing outside Hoseok's room. He was hesitating to even knock. He knew well about the previous night. Hoseok and Yoongi were enjoying their 'youthful' night together. "Jin Hyung? Oh! Hoba is getting ready for office. He is in the shower," replied Yoongi, opening the door, even before Seokjin could knock.
.
.
.
.
The four of them were eating breakfast Together. Tae had prepared Nurungji and Strawberry yoghurt."Umm...Taehyung Ssii! You know there had not been a single day in these two months that Jin Hyung did not once bring up the topic of your handmade Nurungji during breakfast," said Hoseok. "Yes,...I missed your Nurungji so much..," admitted Seokjin, while chewing on his food. "Did you only miss my Nurungji?" Tae pouted softly. "No, I missed you too...I mean..," Seokjin just said that and he didn't know anymore where to hide his face. Taehyung smiled shyly.

Seokjin and Hoseok drove off together to their office. Yoongi was in the shower now. He too was to go out to meet Namjoon at a popular publishing house.

"Taehyungah! I am leaving. You please take care. I'll be back in 3-4 hours," said Yoongi, before leaving. Taehyung showered and then watched TV for a while. Soon, he got bored. "How about I make something special and take it to Seokjin Ssii's office for lunch. I didn't see him or Hoseok Ssii packing any lunch this morning," Tae got worried and ran to the kitchen after switching off the TV.

He followed the recipe from the internet and prepared Gimbap. He packed them in two lunchboxes that he could find in the kitchen. He got dressed up and phone called Yoongi. "Yoongi Hyung! Do you know Seokjin Ssii and Hoseok Ssii's office address? Can you plz message it to me? I am going to their office with their lunch," said Taehyung. "Taehyungah! I won't say no but plz be careful while you travel on a public transport alone, ok? I am sending you the address via message," replied Yoongi.
.
.
.
.
(At BH Construction Company's Office)

Seokjin, Hoseok and their colleagues Ken, Sandeul and Solbin were in the meeting hall when a staff came to Seokjin and told him that a boy named Taehyung had come there with their lunch. Seokjin at once sent the staff to call him in. Taehyung came in and Seokjin stood up from his seat. "Taehyung Ssii? We have a canteen here, you shouldn't have worried," said Seokjin. "It's completely okay. Here! I have made Gimbap. Hope you like it," Tae flashed a smile, and handed over the lunch boxes to Seokjin and Hoseok. "Seokjin! Is he your friend? He is cute!" said Ken. "Yes, he is Taehyung," replied Seokjin, introducing Tae to his colleagues. Both Ken and Sandeul enjoyed a short chat with Tae but Solbin was quiet the whole time. She was certainly not pleased to see Seokjin with any other person.

"Tae! Let me drop you to my apartment," Seokjin offered coz he was a bit worried for Tae to travel alone in the city. "No no, I'll manage," replied Tae. "Seokjin Ssii, you can't leave now. You have a meeting with Bang Si Hyuk in an hour," Solbin reminded him. More so because she wasn't liking Tae's presence around Seokjin. "Jin Hyung! I'll go," Hoseok offered to drop Tae. They left from there.

As soon as they left, Solbin invited Seokjin to her place for an annual dinner party. "Come on, Ken, Sandeul, everyone would be there," Solbin pouted. "You see, I have guests at my place," Seokjin tried to explain. Solbin was cursing Tae in her mind. "Aww! It's ok, Seokjin Ssii, you can also bring your guests with you. I would be happy," Solbin acted innocent and kind.
.
.
.
.
It was now 6:30 pm in the evening and Seokjin came back to his apartment with shopping bags in his hands. Tae opened the door and kept staring at Seokjin. "Yoongi Hyung and Hoseok Ssii have gone out for a coffee date. They would be late, they said," informed Tae. "I know, I had a talk with them over phone call. I have a party to attend tonight at a colleague's place. You know, the lady that you saw with us in the office today? She wants you to come with me. Here! I have bought a shirt, trousers and shoes for you. You wouldn't mind coming with me, right?" asked Seokjin. Tae smiled at him and took the shopping bags from his hands, thanking him.

In an hour, both of them got ready. Tae kept staring shyly at Seokjin, who was looking extremely hot and Handsome in dark clothes, with his forehead exposed. Tae at once lowered his eyes when he felt Seokjin's eyes checking him out from head to toe. Seokjin kept staring at Tae shamelessly as he couldn't help but admire Tae's beauty. Tae was looking absolutely stunning in the red full-sleeved floral printed shirt, black ankle length trousers and tap shoes. "Did you like my Gimbap today?" Tae tried to break the awkward silence as he was feeling shy because of Seokjin's stares. "Y-yeah! It was..amazing," replied Seokjin, blinking and fumbling subconsciously. "Oh!.. here..you gifted me this. Would you mind tying/locking it around my wrist?" Tae asked about the interlocking bracelet which Seokjin had gifted to him. "Sure!" replied Seokjin, as he proceeded to hold Tae's wrist to lock the bracelet. Tae kept staring at Seokjin. He ended up asking after a few seconds, while Seokjin was still busy with the bracelet. "Seokjin Ssii...did you really not get the napkin that I had placed inside the lunchbox that day when you all were about to return to Seoul?" Tae spoke softly. "Napkin?....oh! There was one, I remember...but it just flew away midway, the moment Namjoonie opened the lunchbox that day, while I was driving," replied Seokjin. "Why did you ask about that napkin though?" Seokjin got curious. "Nothing...I just asked," Tae spoke softly.
.
.
.
.
Seokjin was driving to Solbin's place and Tae was sitting beside him in the car. Seokjin wasn't much interested in going to parties, but then he thought that it would be a good refreshment for Tae. Also, his friends/colleagues Ken and Sandeul really liked Tae. They would get to chat with him more there. On the other hand, Tae got a bit upset with the napkin-thing. Something was pinning him. It felt as if some unpleasant things were going to happen.

....19)