Soop Tale Part V 🏞️

"Jimin Ssii! Get ready for a car drive with me, coz I won the bet against Taehyung," Jungkook dropped his badminton racket on the ground and ran towards Jimin and Seokjin, who were playing Pingpong. "What? Car drive with me?" Jimin was surprised plus amused. "Yes, Jimin Ssii. And I won. If you can bet on me, I thought that I could include Your Name in my bets too. Jimin Ssii, you have no choice but to go for a drive with me now," replied Jungkook. "Oh God, Taehyungah! Why did you lose the match. I thought you played badminton better," Jimin complained jokingly. Taehyung wasn't liking it at all. He was about to storm into the Main House but then Seokjin stopped him. "Taehyung Ssii, on our way back from site inspection, I spotted Mathiola incana flowers, and thus, have brought a branch of it for you. Please accept it. It's my gratitude towards you for making amazing Nurungji for me in the morning. These flowers symbolise ageless beauty and lifetime of happiness. I at once thought of you when I saw these flowers," Seokjin's ears turned red when he said these. Taehyung took the branch of Mathiola incana from Seokjin's hand and walked towards the water body. He threw the branch of flowers in the lake and walked back towards the now sad Seokjin. "It was mean, you know?" Seokjin frowned. "Stop flirting with me like this. Don't you know that I am the future spouse of Jungkookie? How would he feel if he comes to know that his "trusted Jin Hyung" is flirting with his future spouse?" Taehyung spoke angrily. "Well, I don't know about the future spouse thing that you are talking about, but I do know that he is going for a drive with Jimin and they are surely going to have fun there. Why don't we two play a game of Pingpong?" Seokjin Winked at Taehyung. "Huh! So, if u lose, you are gonna stop trying your unattractive flirting tricks on me," said Taehyung, glaring at Seokjin. "Umm....ok, and if I win, then you are gonna go on a boat ride with me here, clear?" Seokjin smirked at Taehyung, which earned him another glare from the younger boy.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook was driving the car, Jimin was sitting beside him on the front seat and Namjoon sat on the backseat. 'God! Why did Namjoon Ssii have to join us in this??? Jimin Ssii is a ruthless sweet-talker' Jungkook thought in his mind. "So, do you love crabs that much?" Jimin was curious as Namjoon had been talking about his wish to see freshwater crabs in that area for a whole 10 minutes now, annoying the hell out of Jungkook and making Jimin to fall off from the car seat laughing. "Yes, it may seem weird to most people, but My Love for Crabs is...you know...it cannot be expressed in 'words'. The book that I'm illustrating, it's all about the Nature. And I want to dedicate a whole chapter to the Crabs," said Namjoon, the great writer. "That's interesting...I like it," Jimin spoke in the middle of giggles. "I would rather choose lobster over crabs. Even Jin Hyung prefers lobster," Jungkook got so annoyed that he started chattering. "What's with you now?" Jimin was losing his shit seeing Jungkook's reactions.
.
.
.
.
[At the Upper House]

Yoongi was preparing the lunch alone. Hoseok entered into the Upper House and greeted Yoongi. "Where are the others?" Yoongi asked Hoseok. "Jungkookie, Namjoonie & Jimin Ssii have gone out for a drive, Jin Hyung and Taehyung Ssii are playing Pingpong. Should I call Taehyung Ssii?" asked Hoseok. "No need, let them play. Jin Hyung would have been a better help in the kitchen anyway. He is a guest. Let him enjoy his stay here," replied Yoongi, while washing the rice cooker. "Do you need any help. I don't have much work to do now, I can help," Hoseok offered to help Yoongi. "Can you bring me lettuce 🥬 leaves from the farm on that side?" asked Yoongi. "Sure thing, my sugar Kitty! I am even ready to bring you pearls from the deep sea," Hoseok cooed at Yoongi and at once made his way to the farm with a paperbag, leaving Yoongi speechless. "Whatever!" murmured Yoongi before resuming his kitchen work.

....7)