For You

[Next Morning]

"Jiminah! For the next two days, it's your responsibility. Please take care of my Mathiola incana plant for me," Tae requested to his bestie, holding his hands. "Don't worry, Tae! You can count on me. Wish you get to spend some happy days with Seokjin Ssii," Jimin cheered for him. "Taehyungah! Get in!" said Yoongi, sitting on the front seat of the car beside Hoseok who was driving, signalling for Tae to get in. Jungkook and Jimin waved at the three of them as they left from there.
.
.
.
.
It was a good few hours journey to Seoul. Hoseok kept chatting with Yoongi and Tae. After about half an hour, Yoongi fell asleep on the front seat. There was something in Taehyung's mind which was making him anxious. "Hoseok Ssii....what if Seokjin Ssii becomes annoyed when he sees me? He doesn't know that I would be coming with you guys?" Tae asked softly. "He won't feel annoyed, but would definitely feel surprised," replied Hoseok. "Did he read what was written on that napkin that I had placed inside the lunchbox that day? What if he doesn't like me anymore?" asked Tae. "I don't know....life has again been busy for us in Seoul. We talk about y'all and cherish our memories in the Soop whenever we get the time...weekend is coming. Jin Hyung would get some time to relax. You two can sit and talk, right?" Hoseok's reply made Tae hopeful again.
.
.
.
.
[In Seoul]
Seokjin got back from work. He took a shower and prepared some snacks for himself. Both Hoseok and Jungkook were out of the city. It has only been one day since they left and he was already feeling a bit lonely. Just then the doorbell rang. "Hoseokah! Yoongiah??? What? You guys? What a pleasant surprise!" Seokjin was surprised to see the two of them standing at the door. "Jin Hyung! There's still one more surprise for you," said Hoseok. Seokjin looked confused. A beautiful and cute looking curly haired boy came and stood in front of Seokjin. The boy was smiling shyly, too shy to make an eye contact with Seokjin. "Taehyung Ssii?" Seokjin's heart skipped a beat. "I had some work here with Namjoonie. Hoba suggested that we could just bring Tae with us. He needed a break," said Yoongi.

After getting fresh and changing clothes, they all sat together in the living room. Seokjin prepared some more snacks for the four of them. All this while, Tae was feeling shy even to make an eye contact with Seokjin. Seokjin's condition was even worse. His ears were turning red and he was continuously blinking his eyes. Hoseok and Yoongi had to suppress their laughters seeing the two of them like that. "Jin Hyung! How about the four of us eat the dinner at a restaurant tonight? It's the first time in many years that they have come to Seoul. Let's take them for a night drive through the city," suggested Hoseok. Seokjin agreed and thus, the four of them dined at a good restaurant and then enjoyed a drive through the whole City. Seokjin was driving the car and Hoseok was sitting beside him. Yoongi and Tae were sitting on the back seat, both looking through their window glasses, admiring the city views.
.
.
.
.
They came back and got ready for bed. Their apartment had two bed rooms in it. One was Seokjin's and the other one was Hoseok's. Seokjin thought that Hoseok would be camping in with him for those two days while Yoongi and Tae would share one, but Hoseok had some other plans. "Jin Hyung! Yoongi would be sleeping with me in my room. You wouldn't mind if Taehyung Ssii sleeps in your room, right?" Hobi asked. "Y-yes...Ssssure...I-I mean...yeah," Seokjin stuttered. Tae glanced at the red eared Seokjinnie and ended up laughing shyly and quietly.
.
.
.
.
"Seokjin Ssii..if you are not comfortable, I can sleep on the couch. No issue," offered Taehyung when he saw Seokjin preparing to sleep on the couch. "No no, Taehyung Ssii..you are my guest here. Your comfort is important for me. You please sleep on my bed. I am completely fine being on the couch," replied Seokjin. "The two of us can just sleep on your bed, right? It's big enough for two people. I don't have any problem to share, you see?" Tae offered shyly. Seokjin hesitated for a moment before hopping on to the bed beside Tae and turning off the bright lights.

Both of their bodies were turned to the opposite sides of the bed. Soon, both could hear some noises coming from the other room. Both got a bit scared and thus, changed their positions, turning their faces towards each other. They soon realised that the sounds which they were hearing were Yoongi's moans and Hoseok's groans as they were making love in Hoseok's room. Both Seokjin and Tae's faces became red as tomato as they ended up staring at each other. After a good few seconds both at once broke the stare out of embarrassment and turned back to the opposite sides of the bed again. 'Oh my God! I want to hide' Tae thought in his mind. 'Sheeshhh! This is so embarrassing!' Seokjin was slapping himself in his mind.

....18)