Half and Half 💗

A/N : So, here's the Final Chapter of the Fic. Thank you for reading it & voting & commenting on it. Please let me know in the comment section if you liked reading it 😊. Borahae 💜

.......

"Owww! Seokjin Ssii! Welcome!...Hi! Taehyung Ssii..," said Solbin, as the two of them entered into her party hall. Solbin was pretty rich. Seokjin wasn't expecting to see that many people there. He genuinely thought that there wouldn't be more than 40 people but they could now see around 120 people in her party hall. Solbin kept eyeing Taehyung for a while. She was certainly not liking his presence there. Sandeul was present there. He hugged Seokjin and praised Taehyung openly. "Woah! Taehyung Ssii! You are looking absolutely gorgeous!" exclaimed Sandeul. All of Solbin's guests kept staring at Seokjin and Taehyung, much to Solbin's displeasure. "Oh! Taehyung Ssii. It's so nice to have you here. By the way, I forgot to ask. What do you do in Gangwon Do Chuncheon?" Solbin asked all of a sudden. "I work as a caretaker in a Guest House there. It is more like a resort. You can visit the place. It's amazing. We would be glad to have you there," Tae replied innocently. "Oh, I see. So, you work as a caretaker. I have a dozen of caretakers here in my home," replied Solbin, tauntingly. " What are you even saying?... anyways, where is Ken?" asked Seokjin as he couldn't see Ken around and also to change the topic of discussion. "He has gone to the petrol pump to fill his car's tank. He would be back soon," replied Sandeul.

As Seokjin and Sandeul were chatting, Solbin took up the opportunity and pulled Tae by his sleeves roughly to a corner. "Stop following Seokjin everywhere, ok? A lowlife caretaker like you doesn't deserve to get any special attention from a Handsome, educated and well-established person like Seokjin. Why don't you just go back to where you came from?" Solbin gritted her teeth and spoke in a low harsh voice. When she saw Seokjin coming towards them, she at once acted friendly and innocent and forced Seokjin to dance with her. "Come on, a gentleman like you wouldn't refuse a beautiful lady like me, right?" Solbin tried her emotional blackmailing tactics. Seokjin had to accept coz he saw her parents watching them. Solbin smirked evilly at Tae as she saw him at the verge of shedding tears.

Tae couldn't watch anymore. He at once ran away from there. He kept running. On his way, he collided with people, almost tripped, but didn't stop. He did not know where he was going to. He kept running away. The City was completely new and unknown to him and it was already late at night. 'Seokjin Ssii's not getting to see what I had written on that napkin was an enough indication that we aren't meant to end up together... She is right. I am no match for someone like Seokjin Ssii.. ' Tae went wherever his feet took him to. He soon got exhausted and his feet gave up. He was now in a lonely dark street, totally unknown to him. He sat down under a tree and cried.
.
.
.
.
"Where is Taehyung?" Seokjin soon realised that Taehyung wasn't there. "Seokjin! I got a call from Ken. He saw someone like Taehyung running through the streets, crying. When I asked him if he was wearing a red floral printed shirt, he said yes," informed Sandeul. Seokjin at once left from there with Sandeul and Solbin couldn't do anything to stop him.
.
.
.
.
Tae was still sitting alone under the tree in the dark lonely street. When he saw four drunk guys approaching him, he got a bit scared. Those men surrounded him and kept watching him with hungry lustful eyes. Tae tried to kick them and run away from there, but they were four in numbers and thus, he got caught. Also, Tae was too hurt and sad for a full-fledged fight. He cried for help and tried to stop their hands from touching his butt and tearing open his shirt. 'So, this is how it ends...I came all over from Gangwon Do Chuncheon to Seoul for Seokjin Ssii...and here I am ending up becoming prey to these four hungry drunk men' Tae almost lost hopes. Just then he saw three familiar figures, pulling those drunk men apart from him and punching them hard. 'Seokjin Ssii?...Ken Ssii?....Sandeul Ssii?..' Tae could see the three of them there. "Taehyung Ssii! Are you okay?" Seokjin cupped his cheeks.
.
.
.
.
Police took care of the drunk men and Ken and Sandeul went back to their homes. Yoongi and Hoseok got worried after hearing about it from Seokjin over phone call but then Seokjin assured that Tae was okay now. He was with him. Tae was now sitting quietly in the car beside Seokjin. "Why did you run away from there, huh? I know Solbin was talking shit and she was kind of unnecessarily rude, but...who even gives a damn about her! It was my mistake....I actually thought that...forget it-" Seokjin was too angry and frustrated to continue. "Seokjin Ssii...... I'm sorry.....I thought that...you don't need me anymore......that day....I wrote that I would be waiting for you, on that napkin....I came to Seoul for you....," Tae wept. Seokjin hated to see Tae cry like that. He couldn't control himself anymore. He at once caught Tae's lips into his own and kept kissing him for a good few seconds. Tae responded by wrapping his arms around Seokjin's neck, bringing him even closer.

Smut Alert❗

The next thing they knew was that they were making love on the backseat of the car. Both Seokjin and Tae had their pants down and shirts completely unbuttoned, without taking those off totally. Tae had to get rid of his pants completely after a while to provide more access to Seokjin. Tae was now sitting on Seokjin's lap, with his arms wrapped around Seokjin's neck and legs around his back. Seokjin kept fucking Tae as their lips kept kissing each other all this time. They chased their climaxes together. "Saranghae...Seokjinah," Tae moaned. "I love you too," Seokjin replied, pulling his manhood out of Tae's hole.
.
.
.
.

After a while, they came back to Seokjin's apartment and spent the night cuddling each other on his bed.
.
.
.
.
It was Sunday today and Yoongi & Namjoon's collaboration book 'Respect' was launched and was getting great responses from many countries. Ken and Sandeul were happy to hear that Seokjin and Taehyung had confessed to each other the previous night.

Seokjin, Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon journeyed to the Soop again for one night as Yoongi threw a private party there for the success of the book and Jimin and Jungkook were already planning to throw their engagement party there.
.
.
.
.
It was nighttime in the Soop and Taehyung was smiling brightly, seeing how beautifully his Mathiola incana plant was growing. He walked towards the floating house and at the shore, he gave his hand to Seokjin who pulled him onto the boat, taking him for a boatride under the beautiful full moon and the starry night sky. Seokjin kept rowing the boat, while singing a song and Taehyung kept watching him with tearful eyes. At one point, Tae almost startled Seokjin by closing their distance all of a sudden and kissing him on his cheek. Seokjin's ears became red and Tae giggled. Jungkook and Jimin were waving at the two of them from the bank of the lake. "Thank you! I am experiencing something This beautiful all because of you," Tae thanked Seokjin. "Taehyungah! The beauty that you are seeing here under the full moon and starry night sky on a boat with me is just a reflection of how I felt when I came here and fell in love with you. Amidst of all these abundant beauty, you were the most beautiful," replied Seokjin. Taehyung was overwhelmed with emotions. He placed his head upon Seokjin's shoulder and wished for the night to never end.

...The End
......20)

A/N : My cute readers 💜 Plz do let me know your thoughts in the comment section. 🤧💜