Captain America: First Avenger

"Are you two fondueing?"

"She's the most beautiful doll in all of Brooklyn, perhaps the world...She'll skin me alive for saying that."

"Hullo, fellas. Call for a rescue misson?"

"You have no idea how to talk to a woman, do you?"

"You should've seen her when she heard the 107th was captured. Even a blind man could see that you mean the world to her."

"Sure! Just run right on in dressed as the American Flag! Because that's not going to draw any attention to you! Men, honestly"

"'Howling Comanados'? The name was definitely drafted by men."

"Barnes was right. She sure is one in a million."

"My eyes are up here, boys."

"Well, Colonel, I found that there is a single brain cell shared amongst these men. Even then, I seem to be in charge of keeping it safe."

"Listen, Zola, you've made an enemy you don't want. Tell us what we want to know, and I'll save you from a fate worse than death."

"Agent Rogers. I see that your boys are ready for action"

"Marlene Rogers, you are my moon, my stars, and my universe."

"I giggled! Peggy, what's happening to me?"

"Life is short? So is Steve...guess I can't use that analogy anymore."

"Step away from the controls before I blow your pretty little brain out."

"Just because our nails are wet doesn't mean we can't beat you to the ground."

"Steve, where's James?"

"He loved you, you know. He loved you more than words can express."

"Where's my brother? Peggy, where's Steve?"