Chapter 6

Two days have passed since we received the guests from the Pacific Ocean. There were meetings that I'm thankful that I didn't have to attend. Dealing with the thoughts about Prince Kai and dealing with Damien sounded too stressful for me.

I thought that I will stop thinkings about Prince Kai if I just accept those thoughts but those thoughts keep getting reignited when I meet his eyes.

I cannot explain why it's happening in any way it's better to keep thinking about that interesting person than surround myself with negative thoughts.

Today there is another meeting perhaps Alpha Frank managed to negotiate the conditions and will be preparing the agreement.

I was back after a lunch break carrying a little paper cup of coffee to my working place. I noticed that Prince Kai is talking to Alpha Frank upstairs and they are finishing talking.

Once they finished talking Alpha Frank returned to his office and once Prince Kai saw me he smiled at me. I started feeling a little bit of heat on my cheeks.

When I was going upstairs I didn't know if I should greet him or not and just start small talk but it's would be rude if I walk past him since he will be 5 feet away from me.

"How is your stay so far in our Silver Forest pack, Your Highness? " I politely asked once I was upstairs. Prince Kai politely smiled at my question. I was trying to keep my composure in front of Prince Kai.

"Oh, it's wonderful so far. Perhaps do you know any places that I should visit? I'm afraid my stay will get boring in here." He politely asked for my advice and I started to think of the events that happening near pack that will be suitable for a Prince to visit.

"How about an Art Exhibition in the nearest human town? I've heard they will be displaying new works this evening." I suggested the idea.

"Oh? Perhaps you will available this evening and after the exhibition, you will be able to show me around the pack?" Prince Kai offered.

Since I turned on my polite mode in front of Prince Kai I automatically said this.

"Sure." I answered politely and next few seconds I realized what it's meant and I started regretting my answer.

"Wonderful! Then I guess I will meet at five?" He asked and I could only nod.

Then he smiled one more time and walked downstairs to the exit.

I wanted to facepalm myself when I wasn't visible in anybody's vision.

My mother would laugh at me if she knew I was baited to go on the date by a siren. Sirens don't need to hypnotize to get what they want to, they are still very persuasive and I was baited by an easy trick.

I went back to my workspace and just wanted to calm myself before thinking about how I could deal with this situation.

I could have written an email and came with the excuse that I was too busy to attend the art exhibition and I could have delegated that task to who could accompany Prince Kai.

Except I don't know a way to contact him, I only have an email to the assistant of the minister of finance.

Maybe I could bring someone who would able to  deal with awkwardness? But who?

The only on my mind who would suitable is Damien since he also shares responsibilities with taking care of the guests but I bet he will do more damage than I would hope so I guess I have to forget about this idea.

After I did a little bit of work there is only an hour left to prepare before I will meet Kai. I decided to get my room and change my clothes to more appropriate.

I decided to wear a light pink colored dress and to match the dress I decided to wear a light brown jacket and I grabbed a small Hermes bag and I choose appropriate shoes for this outfit. Then I decided to fix my makeup a little bit.

Finally, I decided to go check if there was a car that was waiting for me.

Usually, no one parks their car in front of the mansion since we have the garage.

There was a black Royce Rolls car waiting for me. Prince Kai got out of the car to greet me and politely smiled.

He politely opened the door for me.

"Is the art exhibition in Lexington?" Prince Kai asked me and I simply nodded. Then Kai told his driver to take us there and the driver selected the place in his GPS and started driving.

The ride was quiet since we didn't know much about each other.

There is little information I could find about him when I gave list information to Alpha Frank. Except that he is the second Prince of Nauloria.

I didn't even know his age. He looks the same age as me, every siren looks very young. But they have a lifespan of approximately a thousand years. At the end of their lifespan, they could still look like in their 20's but with some chronic health problems.

While Vampires don't have a fixed lifespan and can't appear in daylight. Another difference I should mention that sirens have a beating heart while vampire's heart doesn't beat.

Sirens tend to be picky when it comes to choosing their mate if the siren is from a wealthy family. That is why I'm very confused by Prince Kai's gestures.

In the Art exhibition, we talked only about professional topics and also talked about the art pieces. We haven't strayed from those topics which it's made me relax a bit.

I guess I once again underestimated a siren.

After we finished checking each art piece I thought that I could call it a day.

" Would you like to grab dinner? " Prince Kai offered. My stomach growled and I reluctantly agreed to his offer.

Once again I gave a recommendation which restaurant we should go to. This restaurant has a werewolf staff working there which I can easily get a VIP table and is considered one of the best restaurants that are in the territory of our pack.

As soon as we arrived at the restaurant werewolves have recognized and they recognized Prince Kai we were instantly taken to a VIP table.

When we sat at the table Prince Kai confessed.

"You know Evelynn, I want to get to know you better."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here is chapter 6! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter!

Kai and Evelyn went on the date. How do you guys think the romance will blossom or if their romance will blossom at all? 

What do you think about this chapter?

Don't forget to comment and vote it's helps other people to discover this wonderful story! ^_^

See you later my alligators! <3