Chapter 52

"Here is the evidence that father asked to deliver to you," Aaron told me as he handed me the pieces of evidence.

Once I found out Margaret was Damien's biological mother. I asked my father to investigate if Damien has done any favors for his mother.

Because I thought there was a reason why Alpha Frank trusted me more than Damien.

I take the documents that Aaron brought me and then I thank him. I open the documents and I start reading.

"Well, well, he is mishandling the assets." I whistle a little bit. This was only the first page but there were more pages.

The first page it was only mistaken has shown since Damien is incompetent but as I look through more pages my facial expression turns more serious.

Then I become more anxious as I read because he declined a few good researchers' entries to the pack and then wrote recommendations for the pack that current Margaret is Luna of.

He was undoing mine and Alpha Frank's hard work. However, the next page contained even the worst information.

He lent money to his mother's pack because of the flood that was in Louisiana.

"The pack hasn't even started gathering taxes from other packs. Where does the money even come from?" I commented angrily but I knew that Damien used the pack's money.

Luckily, since I was the one who set up Alpha Frank's pack's server account I still remember his email and password. So I grab my laptop and enter his credential. As I expected I managed to get into the cloud server.

I quickly searched for the file that had a list of the money we lent. My heart dropped once I saw the list.

"The debt isn't listed in the file," I murmured in shock.

It was clear that Margaret was using his son for her benefit. It won't stop until Margaret usurps everything from this pack. As the councilwoman who represents the left party is definitely in her nature to do that.

I can't let that happen to the Silver Forest pack, I must do something about it.

"What are you going to do now?" Aaron asked me and then I sigh.

"There is no choice but to dethrone Damien." I didn't want to use this method but I had no other choice.

"You should talk to Eric and make sure that he is on my side," I instructed Aaron and he nodded but didn't leave my room.

Then I had the idea to call my father. My father was acquainted with the members of the pack better than Damien himself. My father instantly picks up my call.

"Yes, Evelyn. Have you seen the report?" My father, I asked.

"I've seen it, I guess I have no choice but to ask another favor from you," I tell him. I can hear his sigh on the phone.

"I expected this since you've read the report. What exactly do you need me to do?" He asked.

"I need you to make sure that the pack members will be on my side after this," I explained to him. My father has agreed to help me and he ended the call.

"You know if you take over the pack. There will be some consequences since you make Damien a King without a pack. You will also go against the council's wishes." Aaron explained to me.

"Looks like I don't need council to support me if I have another group that is willing to support me," I replied with a smile.

I asked my assistant May to contact Priestess Agnesia. Since it was harder to contact the Priestess I have to wait until her underling connects me to the Priestess.

'Looks like I was destined to dethrone my soulmate?' I ironically thought.

When I was finally connected to the Priestess I apologized to her that I didn't believe her and I almost acted rudely in front of her. It's not that I started believing in Moon Goddess but I needed to apologize to convince you to work with me. Luckily, Priestess Agnesia accepted my request.

Of course, To use the church's influence I needed something to give in return.

I sighed in relief when I ended the call.

"Now the church will convince the public that I was destined to overthrow but in return, I will be able to give prosperity to the people of the Northern continent." I sighed.

"Although you will receive the support of the public, you will still need military power to control the continent in case some of the pack's rebel?" Aaron reminds me I simply chuckled.

"Did you forget who my husband is?" Then Aaron finally got the hint.

Though it would be a little difficult to convince him. There is a chance that we will have to separate if we have different goals.

I hope it won't come to this since we have already activated the blood bond and I'm already carrying his child.

After giving further instructions to Aaron and my assistants. I sat in my room alone for a little bit and then I decided to take a walk in the hallway.

In the hallways, I saw Kai coming back from the conference room in the nearby hotel since he had an important online meeting.

"I'm glad that you came back, my love. I have something that I want to talk to you about." I greet Kai and kiss him on the lips.

"Oh, I hope you are not hoping to divorce me." Kai teased me and I chuckled.

"Of course not," I replied and I took his hand and led him to the balcony so we could talk.

The weather in September was very warm but the sun started to set earlier. I still remember the scene when Kai was invited to the balcony and proposed. Kai managed to keep his promise and made sure that I didn't regret marrying.

"Kai, remember the day when you asked me to become your princess?" I asked with a smile.

"Of course I do, It was the best day of my life," Kai replied and I smiled more.

"Well, I have a similar offer." Then I paused and looked him in the eyes.

"Do you want to become my King?" 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!

Did you enjoy the story so far? 

We are nearing to the end of the story. 

Next time brace yourselves and also take note because next time I will post Chapter 53 and Epilogue AT SAME TIME. 

So next time don't miss out on the Epilogue ;)