Chapter 21

The summers have come in the Mediterranean Kingdom. The Kingdom is already a warm place but in the summer the heat started to set in. A lot of time has passed since the engagement party. The party went well and the King and Queen of the Mediterranean Kingdom gave their blessings.

As expected, there were a lot of articles written about the engagement party as if we were hosting the Met Gala.

We are now two weeks away from the wedding. The venues have been chosen, the guest list and the wedding has been decided now it was time to travel to Nauloria Empire to take part in rehearsals, activate the blood bond, and sign the contract.

To my disappointment, Kai didn't visit often as I would like to. Nevertheless, I understood that Kai has duties as a Prince and would often be busy but we would often text with each other or video call. Though he would never forget to send a gift a for my birthday and valentine's day.

Currently, I and my family are escorted to the portal hub. Even though we never disclosed when we are traveling to the Nauloria Kingdom, the news traveled very fast.

Portal hub was crowded with the news reporters and people who wanted to see me. I would simply ignore the question that is asked by the reporters and simply wave and smile at the people who became my fans.

Empress Viviene was right about that I will be treated like a celebrity.

"Good news, Evelyn! We were given a private VIP lobby and portal room. We would only need to wait when the staff will set the portal's destination to Oritsu city." My mother told me. Then the staff leads us to the V.I.P lounge.

Oritsu city is the capital of the Nauloria Empire.

Even though no one could see us in the private lounge room unfortunately we could still hear the noise coming outside the room.

"How are you getting used to your celebrity status?" my aunt Albina teasingly asked. I grabbed the glass of water and drank then I looked at Albina's eyes we were sitting next to the bar.

"Oh my god. They even live-streamed your appearance." my cousin Lila almost yelled, she was sitting a little bit far and looked at her phone.

I and Albina turned to Lila.

"In truth, I didn't expect that I will be obsessed over." People have created a thousand unofficial social media accounts that were dedicated to posting something related to me.

"It's very expected since we rarely have a royal wedding and we live in the digital age." Alcina sighed and Albina nodded in agreement.

Though I'm thankful that I made my social media account that is for werewolves private and deleted my Instagram.

Once the staff configured the portal, we all started traveling the portal one by one.

On the other side of the portal, we were greeted by the Naulorian guards who are in charge of escorting us to the residence that we've been given for the temporal stay by the Naulorian royal family.

The time difference between the Mediterranean Kingdom and Naulorian Empire is 7 hours. We traveled to the portal hub in the morning but now it's evening in the Naulorian Empire

I expected that there would be fewer people awaiting outside the portal hub but apparently, it's wasn't the case. The Naulorian Empire is the most populated and also more diverse since the Naulorian Empire's natural-made portal is in the Pacific Ocean.

Naulorian Empire is also a multilingual place so I can hear people speaking Japanese, Arabic, Spanish of course some people spoke English.

As we passed through the crowd to the car park we are greeted by the multiple weird oval-shaped vehicles that didn't have wheels but somehow this vehicle could levitate.