Chapter 1: Going There

"So..... you're telling me that you 'mistakenly' killed me by dropping a bolt of lightning on me?" I said to the old guy sitting in front of me.

"Yes...umm...sorry about that." he said.

"Sorry? That's all you can say in this situation? You're a God for god's sake, oh what am I even saying now."

"There's not much I can do. Except..."

"Except what?"

"To repay for this mistake I can reincarnate you in another world."

"I see. But before that, I want to know something."

"What do you want to know?"

"If you killed me 'mistakenly', then that means that my life was supposed to go down a different road, so I want you to show me how my life would've went if not for your mistake."

"Umm....O-okay."

I don't know if he can read my thoughts or not but it should be possible for gods, I'll just keep my mind blank and think nothing.

*A sudden flash of light occurs.*

After sometime, when we came to where we were, I had gotten to know how my life would've gone.

"So that's how it would've gone?" I asked him.

"Yes." he answered.

"So, my life would've gone the way I wanted it to but it got fucked up because of your petty mistake, huh."

"Yes." he started looking down.

"Then I want you to make up for it."

"How do you suppose I do that? I already gave the option of reincarnation."

"I want that, but some other things too."

"I cannot give you supernatural powers."

"Neither am I stupid enough to ask for those kind of things nor do I have any intent to."

"Then, what is it?"

"Have you ever heard of the light novel series which was going on, namely, Classroom of the Elite.?"

"Yeah...don't tell me..."

"It's as you think. I want you to create that world, and send me there. Of course, I want you to take care of some things, such as when I go there, I'm already on the bus with Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, I'm already a member of Class-D, let's just keep me an orphan in that world. Also, don't refresh my memory, keep it as it is."

"Is that all you desire?"

"Yeah."

"And what makes you think that I will abide by what you say?"

"You're a god, a pure-hearted one at that. You wouldn't want to have a guilty conscience about taking someone's life by mistake and then not repaying them for that, correct?"

"Tch." he clicked his tongue and then continued, "You're threatening a god, you know?"

"You've already killed me, and when you did, you must've seen my mindset. I don't bow down to anyone I don't want to, even if it's a god."

"I knew it was going to be a problem."

"So? What's it going to be?"

He thought for a minute and then said,
"Okay, I'll do it. But I'll have to remove one character from the actual storyline to put you in their place, so tell me, who should I replace you with?"