Chapter 6: The Special Island Exam Prologue

Ah! The cold breeze feels great. I said to myself as I put my hands on the railing.
We were finally on our summer vacation and on our way to the Special Island Exam. I kind of feel like a cheat that the other's don't know about it and yet I do. Oh well, I'm helping these bitches so it's not like it's their loss anyway.

"Oi Miyamura, you listening?" said Sudo to me.

"Ah, yes." I realised that I had spaced out and now, Sudo, Ike and Yamauchi were staring at me.

After I helped out Sudo, I had put the praise on Horikita but seeing as I spoke up for him when Horikita couldn't, he took a liking to me and asked me to start hanging out with him and the other two idiots. Well, it isn't too bad since Ayanokouji also comes most of the time. After Sudo told those two about how I had spoken up for him at the trial, those two apologized to me for their behaviour that they had portrayed before towards me. I accepted their apologies. They weren't bad people by heart aside from the fact that they were hardcore perverts.

"Oi, Miyamura. How far have you gone with Ichinose?" asked Ike.

He really doesn't have any respect for other people's private lives, huh?

"We've only hugged up until now. We're taking things at our own pace." I lied, me and Honami had already kissed but I had no reason to tell it to him, especially because he's a pervert.

"What?! Seriously?!" he asked me.

"Yeah, man." I said to him.

"Oh dude, what a waste!" said Yamauchi.

Huh? What are they talking about?

"Yeah, dude. I thought you must've went all the way with her." said Ike.

"I can't. I mean, it's against the school rules." I said the truth.

"Screw with the rules! If I were you, I would've done it atleast three times per day!" said Yamauchi, indirectly boasting of his stamina which was hard to believe since he wasn't all that athletic.

"Yeah! I mean, just look at her beautiful body, her big breasts, her small waist, her thick thighs!" said Ike as he let out some drool from his mouth. Ew!

"I can't believe you still haven't done anything to her!" said Yamauchi.

Hey, I can't just go "Let's have sex, Honami." I can imagine her dumping me then and there.

"Truly, what a waste, man." said Yamauchi.

They completely went from enjoying the summer vacation to harassing Honami. Just what kind of boys could say this stuff about a girl to her own boyfriend? I admire their guts.

Now I'm fucking irritated to hear them talk like that about her. I have the sudden urge to punch them in the face and smash their brains in. But I decided to let go of that idea since I had no interest in getting expelled for killing some students.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned my face to find Ayanokouji.

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry, Miyamura." said Ike as he apologized.

"Y-yeah, we w-w-w-w-were just kidding, right, Sudo?" said Yamauchi in a panic.

"Y-y-yeah, Miyamura. Don't take them seriously. They're just fucking around." said Sudo as he hit Ike and Yamauchi on their heads.

Ayanokouji said to me, "Calm down, Miyamura. Look around."

I did as he said and took a look around. I felt a lot of stares on me, not like the ones that I received when I cut my hair, but ones which meant that they were terrified of me. They looked at me with fear. Except Kouenji, he was the only one who still had a smirk on his face.