Chapter 2: Meeting Him

Wow, that light was so blinding that I had to close my eyes. After some seconds, I felt like I was on some vehicle. I opened my eyes to find myself on a bus. I moved my hands around my body and my face and my hair. I also found myself wearing the uniform of the Advanced Nurturing High School.

'It looks like the god really gave me what I wanted. He seemed like a nice guy anyway.' I thought to myself.

I looked around to find him.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

'Woah!" I thought to myself as I found him sitting beside me. I'm guessing that he's thinking about equality right now. The best time to confront him, is not now, atleast.

The incident took place where Kushida asked Koenji to give up his seat and he refused. Of course, I did not give up my seat either. I agree with him. It would be troublesome if my emotions overflow and I end up causing a ruckus, so it's better to keep them under check and think logically rather than morally in most cases, like this one.

Ayanokouji took a glance at Horikita, totally ignoring me.

Ouch.

The bus came to a stop and we got off. The interaction took place between Ayanokouji and Horikita.

Little did they know that they end up as neighbours in the same class. Hehe.

The entrence ceremony really was boring. Keeping us standing for nothing.

After that, I went to my dorm room. It seems that God was helping me out as my room was on the same floor as Ayanokouji. It was also a good thing that we weren't neighbours, I felt.

The dorm room was fine as hell. It was even better than my room back in my world. The room was too clean, the bathroom was the perfect size and so was kitchen.

"I guess I'll buy the necessities tomorrow on my way back from the class." I said to myself.

I decided to take a tour around the campus. I took the keys to my room, locked the door and left, still in the clothes of the school.

I went to the Keyaki Mall, Pallet Cafe and various other places. On my tour, I saw Karuizawa, Satou, Matsushita, Sudo, Ike, Horikita, Hasebe, Tachibana, Kamuro, and unfortunately, Nagumo.

No incident took place between us but I consider Nagumo an unfortunate existence.

On my way back to the dorm, I stopped by and sat on the bench.

"It's already evening, huh?" I said to myself, or so I thought as someone answered from behind, "Yes."

I turned around to find a girl with long pinkish-yellow hair standing, her slender body with the perfect size of breasts and waist and thighs. Good thing I'm able to control my expressions, otherwise I would've been a blushing mess by now.

"Ah!" I said as I saw her.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Ichinose Honami." she said as she came and sat beside me.

'Yeah, I already know.' I can't say something like this as I'd look wierd.

"Nice to meet you too. My name is Miyamura Izumi." I said.

"Which class are you in, Miyamura-kun?" she asked.

"I'm in Class-D. What about you?" I asked, even though I knew that she was in Class-B.

"I'm in Class-B." she said.

Let's test if she really is nice to someone she met or not.

"Must be nice, huh? Being in Class-B, why are you even talking to someone like me, who's in Class-D of the 'defectives'."