Chapter 14: A Date with Honami and The Day After

Okay, so I decided to write this chapter since I wanted the mc to have a nice and wholesome date, which I thought is something that even my readers should enjoy and so, here it is.

Dinner Ingredients? Check.
Plates? Check.
Room Cleanliness? Check.
Bathroom Cleanliness? Check.

Hah! I sighed as I waited for Honami to come to my room. Today, we had finally got back together and I had asked her to come to my room where we could have a date. I could've took her out to a restaurant or something but I wanted to spend some time alone with her, without the prying eyes of the other students. She also seemed to be happy about it, which blew away my tensions.

Ding Dong!

I noticed the bell ring. As soon as I opened the door, I saw Honami. She was also holding a bag in one hand, however, I did not ask her what it contained. For tonight, she told me that she was going to wear the white sweatshirt that I bad bought her on our first date. It was a little oversized which made her chest look smaller but overall, it made her look way more cute. Below the sweatshirt, she seemed to be wearing denim shorts. She really went western style tonight, not that it doesn't look good on her. It looks too good on her.

"Um...I-Izumi, how long are you going to keep staring?" Honami said to me as she noticed that I had been looking at her for too long.

"A-Ah! Sorry about that. Come on in," I apologized as I had realised what I had been doing.

"Pardon the intrusion~" Honami said.

"What do you want to do first?" I asked her as she sat on the bed. I liked how she just went ahead and sat on the bed without me asking her to.

"A-Anything is fine," she answered me.

"Come on! Don't be like that. I want you to decide," I told her. She was the reason that we had got back together, so, I wanted her to enjoy her time with me. Hence, I had decided to do anything she wanted to do.

"I see. Is...Is a movie, okay?" she asked me as she looked at me. Cute.

"Yes, it's okay," I told her.

"Which one do you want to watch?" I asked her as I turned on my desktop.

"I remember Mako-chan telling me, it's name was 'I Want to Eat Your Pancreas'?"

"What a weird name," I told her.

"Right? I told Mako-chan the same thing, but she told me to watch it to understand as to why the movie's name is 'I Want to Eat Your Pancreas'."

"I see. Well, let's give it a try," I said.

I moved my desk upto the point that it was touching my bed which had made it easier for us to watch the movie.

We finished watching the movie. To be honest, it had a sad ending which still made me feel nothing, I guess I'm too inhuman now for that, huh? Or was it that I locked up all my emotions unconsciously again? Ah, that's a pain in the ass.

I looked at Honami as tears flowed out of her eyes. This was one of the things that I loved her for, which was that she could feel sad for someone else's sake too. She said 'They loved each other so much and yet...' and others things like that as I consoled her by patting her head which was easy for me, considering the position in which we had been sitting in. I was sitting on my bed with my back against the wall with my legs spread apart, between my legs was sitting Honami. I wrapped my hands around her and then, put my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes. Ah, this feeling isn't too bad.

"Ho-na-mi, are you okay?" I asked with my head still down.

"W-what are you doing, Izumi?" Honami said as she realised that I had been holding onto her tighter than usual and that I had not been looking at her.