Chapter 12: Summer Break! Part 3

Right now, I was waiting for Yamauchi and Sudo to come since Yamauchi had went to wake Sudo up since we were all going to the pool today. Ike, Yamauchi, Sudo, Sakura, Horikita, Kushida, Ayanokouji and me.

Apparently, the three idiots had chosen their own choice for a date while Ayanokouji chose me. I'm glad he trusts me atleast this much. But, I doubt if the three girls even know that they're a date for the guys.

"Oh, what's this? Horikita-san, everyone, good morning," Honami said as she came down with three friends. Bath towels peeked out of the colourful plastic bags they carried.

I noticed that the three of her friends gave me glares, as if threatening to kill me. I'm going to assume that it's a byproduct of me breaking up with Honami.

"Are you guys heading to the pool too?"

"Yes, that's exactly it."

"Well, why don't we all go together?" Honami suggested.

Huh? Wait, did me being there did not bother her at all? Because her being here is bothering me, well, it's not a bother as much as it's creating a weird aura between the two of us.

At that moment, the others looked at me, as if asking if I'm okay with Honami and her friends tagging along. Well, I was actually fine with it so I nodded.

"Of course, the more the merrier!" Ike jumped from the sofa. I guess he's going to try and go after Honami, not like I'm going to let him.

"Well, it's just.....I'm sorry but someone in our group overslept. Another one of our friends went to get him." Ike spoke to justfiy our waiting.

"Gotcha!" Honami replied.

Sudo opened his mouth as wide as Luffy did when crying due to Ace's death, yawning, and then proceeded to tousle his hair.

"Sorry that I overslept. Got way too exhausted due to my club practice."

"Don't tell me that." Horikita replied.

Honami and her friends were talking to Kushida while Ike and Yamauchi had kept quiet. Ah, I guess today is when the peeping incident takes place. Well, he's already taken care of it so there's no need for me to do anything. Guess I'll just enjoy today.

Timeskip~

I changed in a corner where nobody would be able to see my tattoos.

Now that I take a good look at my body, it looks pretty well built. I've got abs, my body doesn't have any extra fat or muscle.

Then I proceeded to take out the rashguard that I had bought for today and wore it. Luckily, it hid my tattoos completely.

I went outside the locker room to meet-up with Ayanokouji since he'd already left. When I went outside, my blood started boiling. No no, not because of the temperature but because of what I witnessed. Honami was checking out Ayanokouji's body and poking it. After a minute or so, he walked towards me, whispered "sorry" into my ear and went inside the locker room to get the other guys.

I waited for the other guys at the entrance of the men's' locker room since I did not want to talk to Honami. Hmph.

Soon enough, everybody had gathered. Ike and Yamauchi kept staring at the girls being the perverts they are. I saw Ike trying to use X-ray vision. It seemed as though Sakura was also wearing a rashguard.

Ike then looked over at me and wore a shocking expression. He came up to me and stared at me face.

"Hey, wait a sec. He's got an ear-piercing! How is that okay?!" clearly searching to for something about me to speak against, Ike said.