Chapter 7: The Special Island Exam

I got an idea between my rest and I ended up writing. I did not want you guys to wait long. So, here it is.

"Hey, I'll be back in a minute." I said to Ayanokouji as I took off to the bathroom.

What to do? What to do? I've already handed over my phone to Chabashira-sensei so I can't even call god to ask him about this.

On my way to and from the bathroom, I kept thinking as to what I can do to overcome this exam. The only thing I can do is sit-by and see if Ayanokouji does something or not, if he doesn't, then I will. No, I can't depend on him. I have to do some things myself.

From now, the pressure on me is real, and later on, even his father is going to come, I'm going to attract attention later on anyway, so there's a chance that he'll know about me. Argh, I had to it. I'll do it after the Island Exam, I'll give that person a last gift.

But first, I need to do one thing, and that is, to concentrate my mind on observing things and find loopholes in the rules. Just like him.

After sometime, we reached the island and departed onto it. We were separated by our classes and Chabashira-sensei was explaining things about the prizes, the penalties, the manual and how you can buy stuff in exchange for points.

After sometime, the leader of the girls', Karuizawa Kei, spoke up, voicing the concerns of the girls.

"Hirata-kun, we should buy a separate portable toilet using 30 points since it would not be much comfortable for the girls to use something like that." she said, pointing at the cardboard toilet.

"No need for that, Karuizawa-san. In this exam, we should focus on saving as many points as possible. If the boys can do it, so can the girls." spoke up the professor.

"Huh? Do you even know the troubles us girls go through?" said Karuizawa.
One by one, the girls started agreeing with Karuizawa and the boys started agreeing with the professor.

I decided to lessen the rift in the class.

"Okay, so, can I say something?" I said as I raised my hand.

"You don't need to raise your hand, Miyamura-kun." said Hirata.

Hirata, my man, I'm here to save you, you're such a kind soul, I don't want you to get caught in a brawl between these idiots.

"So, I'm saying that the professor has a point....." I said.

"Huh? So are you al-" spoke up Karuizawa but I cut her off.

"Hear me out." I said as I put my hand on her mouth. She turned red for some reason.

"I'm saying that the professor has a point that we need to conserve as many points as possible. But we do not need to do it on the cost of people's health." I said and then, I continued as I looked towards the professor, "Professor, A single portable toilet costs 30 points, the same as the penalty when a person retires. Will you take responsibility when some of these girls retire because either their health conditions went downhill due to the usage of this toilet or they weren't comfortable with it? No, right? Because that would cost way more points than a portable toilet. You can't just ask them to "tough it out" for a whole week. You guys argue about something like this and then wonder why we're called defectives. The main thing right now is to unite as a class and get through this exam."

"W-wow, Miyamura-kun. You're like a leader." spoke up Karuizawa.

"Yeah." agreed Sato.

Huh? What the hell? I had no leanings in this direction. I'll just back off.