Chapter 2: The Necklace

(Y/N)'s POV
I looked down at my half heart necklace and sighed. 'I wonder if they still remember me....especially Ray....' I thought.

Flashback~
"(Y/N)! Before you go, I-i have a gift for you. T-thank you for being my friend. I will always remember you so please take this necklace with you so we can match!" Ray shyly says and handed me a necklace.

"Aww....its beautiful...can you help me put it on?" I asked and he nodded. He wrapped the necklace around my neck and I laughed. "Now, we're going to have matching necklaces" I said as I joined our necklaces together".

 "Now, we're going to have matching necklaces" I said as I joined our necklaces together"

Back to reality~
I keep sighing until my mum barges into my room. "I have some good news for you, dear!" She shouted and sat on my bed. "W-what is it?" I said, overwhelmed. "You're going to Japan! Even though your father and I are staying, we decided that you're old enough to live on your own. The school we enrolled you in even has a dorm so you can just live there!" She says and I hugged her.

"Thank you so much, mum!" I said and she laughed. "No problem, dear" she said and kissed my forehead.
"By the way, I've finished cooking so let's eat" she said and we went downstairs.

I helped her to set the table. Father came in and sat down while sighing. "My babygirl's all grown up now...I will miss you so much!" Father said and engulfed me in a tight hug. "Aww, I'll miss you too, dad" I said and return the hug.

We started to eat and continue talking. "The school your going to is Kunaiyoka Academy (I just made this up. I don't really know japanese. Sorry)" Mum said and I nodded.

I started packing my stuff. "Alright. Everything's done" I sighed and sat on my bed. "Dear, are you ready?" Mum asked and I nodded.

I walked to the front door and got into the car. Once we arrived at the airport, I hugged my mum and dad. "Don't forget to write us some letters" dad said and I nodded. "I won't forget! Goodbye Mum! Goodbye Dad!" I said and took off.

Timeskip to when you're boarding the flight~

I searched for my seat and sat on it. I started to daydream again. "I wonder how Ray and Celine looks like now...I wonder if they even remember me....its been so long..." I sighed and started playing random songs.

There's one particular song that caught your attention. You opened your phone and checked who was the singer. 'Ray?' I thought but just shrugged it since im too lazy to google his profile. 'Its probably not the same person...' I thought.

I turned off my music when my phone was getting low on battery. I charged it using a powerbank and started drifting off to a deep slumber.

Timeskip to your arrival~
I woke up once I felt turbulence and realized that we're landing. I got my suitcases and began walking out of the plane with other passengers once the plane completely landed.

I ordered a cab so I could get to Kunaiyoka Academy's Dorm. As i was waiting, I took a look around. I saw a guy with whitish silver hair on tons of advertisements. On the bottom of the advertisements, Ray was written on it. 'Must be a popular idol...' I thought and walked to the cab that had arrived.

"Who's that guy on the advertisements?" I asked the driver and he looked shocked. "Do you live under a rock? That's the popular idol, Ray! No only is he a singer, He's also a dancer and a model" The driver replied and I said "oh...I didn't know about him...I havent been to Japan for so long...". "He's worldwide famous....even I'm his fan! He goes on world tour every two months to entertain fans...he get recognized by everyone wherever he goes..." The driver continued saying and I nodded.

Once I arrived at Kunaiyoka Academy, I searched for the Principal's office. I managed to find it and knocked on it. "Come in" a voice said and I unlocked the door.

A man with gray hair in his 50's was greeting me with a smile. "Um...I erm..I was told by my parents that I'm going to be studying here from now on" I said and sat on a seat. "Ah, you must be (Y/N) (L/N), am i correct?" He asked and I nodded.

"Good...since today is Sunday, you better get ready for the first day of school tomorrow. Here's your schedule and a map of the academy. There are also some rules you need to follow so here is the rulebook" he said and handed me the stuff.

"Also, here's the map of the dorm if you can't find your room and here's the key to your room. And finally, here's your uniform" he said and I thanked him.

I walked out of the office and began searching for the dorm. After finding it, I took out the dorm map and tried to locate my room. When I saw it, I knocked on it and use the key to enter the room.

 When I saw it, I knocked on it and use the key to enter the room

It was a room with white walls and light blue bedsheets. I saw a white haired girl laying on her bed. 'The other bed must be mine...' I thought and sat on it. "U-umm...hey...are you my new roommate?" The girl sat up and fidgeted her hands.

"Why, yes I am. My name is (Y/N)" i said and held out a hand. She shook it and said "m-my n-name is Daphne".