Chapter 10: The Change

(Y/N)'s POV
I changed into the clothes and they were exactly my size. Ray knocked on the changing room's door and I opened it. "You look beautiful! Definitely buying this" Ray said and I blushed slightly.

"We should also buy you some swimsuits...hmm...these will look good on you" Ray said and handed me a bunch of swimwear. I sighed and went back to the changing room and locked the door. I looked at one of the price tag and it said "3500$".

'He used to be so poor...but he's so rich now...' I thought and began stripping off the clothes. I put on my swimwear and looked at myself.

There were a few swimsuits, luckily, none of them showed too much cleavage.

If you're on the chubbier side ~

I then changed back to my clothes because I was too shy to let Ray see me in the swimsuits

I then changed back to my clothes because I was too shy to let Ray see me in the swimsuits. "So, was it comfortable?" He asked and I nodded shyly.

"Great! Then wait for me here...ill go pay them and ill be back...don't go anywhere else.." Ray said and exited the room while holding the clothes I tried on in the fitting room. I decided to look around at the beautiful clothes available for display.

Ray's POV
I walked out of the room and walked back to my manager, Mr Kim. "I would like to purchase these outfits!" I said and entered his office. "Alright, the total will be 500,000$ including models discount and some are free for you" He said and I handed him my card.

"Right...have you found a female model?" I asked and he sighed. "No..do you have someone in mind?" He asked and I replied "Yes, it was the girl with me just now". "Ah, yes the girl. She will be perfect for the photoshoot..." He said and I nodded.

"Well, bring her here for the photoshoot tomorrow at 10am. Don't be late" He said and I nodded again. I took the bag of clothes and walked back to the room (Y/N) was in.

Back to (Y/N)'s POV
I saw Ray came in holding some bags of clothes and rushed towards him. "(Y/N), we can go home now" Ray said and I smiled happily. We walked back to his car and the chauffeur began driving.

"Kitten, you cant go to school tomorrow" Ray began talking. I looked at him and tilted my head in confusion. "Why?" I asked. "You're going to be the female model for tomorrow's photoshoot" Ray said and I opened my mouth in shock.

"What?! B-but I don't know how to pose at all...I don't even think i have a good body for that...." I mumbled and tears were threatening to pour out of my eyes because of my insecurity.

"Don't worry, I will go first. And I will also teach you some poses tomorrow. You could also learn by watching me" Ray said reassuringly and I smiled weakly.

Once we got back home, Ray handed me my new clothes and I gratefully took them. I ran to my room and sat on the bed anxiously. I decided to not stress myself out and went to shower.

After brushing my teeth, I looked at my face and sighed. "You know, I think you might actually succeed as a model...I can help you" A voice said and I jumped in shock.

"R-Ray! You scared me!" I shouted and placed my hand over my beating heart. "Here...put this on your face" Ray said and gave me a facial mask. I put it on and it felt so refreshing.

"Starting from tomorrow, you'll be going on a diet like me and I will teach you how to swim as swimming is an effective method to lose weight" Ray said strictly. "Also, I'll teach you to take better care of your skin..." ray continued.

Then, he came to my ear and whispered "you'll become and amazing models and we'll be partners for all photoshoots....". I shuddered but liked the idea of becoming a model.

After all of that, I went to bed and Ray slept next to me. He hugged me from behind and I could feel him smile. "Goodnight, my precious kitten" Ray said and I smiled. "Goodnight to you too, my handsome prince".

I realized what I just said and quickly put my hands over my mouth and began blushing. "Not a bad nickname..." Ray smirked and licked my ear. I blushed even more and concentrate to sleep.

The next day~
I woke up with two arms around my waist. I looked at Ray who was staring at me while smiling. I screamed and pushed him away since I was shocked. "Alright, your diet, exercise and skincare routine begins today...so let's go for breakfast first" Ray said and carried me to the kitchen.

Once we were there, he put me down and opened the refrigerator. "Here, overnight oats for energy" Ray said and gave me the oats. I looked at it in disgust but had no choice but to eat it.

After that, Ray pulled me to the swimmimg pool. I changed into my swimsuit and stood still. "Come on, kitten" Ray said and I continued standing there. Ray sighed and took hold of my feet and pulled me into the freezing water.

I immediately hugged him, searching for warmth and he hugged me back. He was shirtless so I took a peek at him and he had toned muscles...unlike his old self. 'His chest and abs felt really nice too....' I thought and slapped myself. 'W-what am I thinking?!' I thought.

"Now, grab onto the edge of the pool's wall and try to balance yourself to float" Ray said and I grabbed the edge.

"Kick your feet up and down non stop" Ray said while I struggled to even float. After I managed to float, I began kicking my feet up and down, creating splashing water.

"Alright, you've learnt the first move. Now swim back and fourth for ten laps!" Ray said and I had no choice but to obey him. After that, I felt like my legs no longer function.

"You did great! Come on. Let's go shower and get ready for the photoshoot" Ray said while I was getting out of the pool. I sighed and walked to the showers tiringly.

(A/N: Hi guys! I finally updated! Im so sorry for not updating these days. By the way, what do you think of today's chapter?

Next chapter gonna be a bit spicy. Oh and yes yes, I used kiyohito's route for the swim, diet and skincare thing. I just want to include his route a little since...Ray is him.)