Chapter 17: Beach Day!

Next day~

(Y/N)'s POV
I woke up in my bed with arms around me. I turned around and noticed Ray was still sound asleep. "Hehe, he looks so adorable" I said while chuckling softly.

"Why thank you" he replied and opens his beautiful eyes. "Today is beach day!!!" I shouted happily while my arms soared in the air.

I ran into the bathroom and showered. After that, I put on my swimsuit and spun around. (Swimsuit choices can be viewed from previous chapter)

Then, i put on a shirt so it wouldn't look weird to strangers that I'm wearing a swimsuit while running around in a hotel.

"You ready?" Ray asks. I nodded my head excitedly. "Don't forget that we'll also be having a picnic at the beach" Ray reminded me and I smiled awkwardly. 'Shoot! I forgot' i thought while panicking.

"Um....we have a picnic?" I asked. "Ah....you zoned out, didn't you?" Ray asked and I nodded. "Hmm...don't worry about it....I can just buy some food for us to bring" Ray said and grabbed my arm.

We went into the buffet and Ray bought some sandwiches and orange juice. A healthy meal! The worker fangirled over Ray and gratefully took his money.

When we left, I looked back and saw the worker smooching the money Ray gave her and I felt really disgusted. "I'm used to it. A lot of workers do that when I leave" Ray sighed. "Oh...." I mumbled.

'Must be hard being an idol' i thought.

Timeskip to the beach~
I felt the sand on my feet as I walked barefooted at the beach. The air was fresh and smelled of seawater. The seagulls were flying while looking for fishes to eat.

Celine unrolled a picnic blanket and set it under a shady tree. We all sat on it and started eating the food since we havent had breakfast.

"Mmhmm....this sandwich taste good" Kanato said while taking another bite out of his sandwich. "Yeah, Ray bought it" I said.

"So, Kanato.....you ready to show your body?" Xander smirked. Suddenly, Kanato turned red and looked down. "Y-You bet I am!" He exclaimed quickly and continued biting his sandwich.

Daphne chuckled a little at their silliness and I began laughing with her. "T-They're quite silly..." She said while taking a sip of orange juice.

"Yeah, i agree" celine and I said together.

Timeskip~
"Who wants dessert?!!!!" Kanato asked with sparkles in his eyes. "Me! Me" we all exclaimed except Ray. "No can do" Ray said and rejected the sweet, sweet dessert.

"Cmon, chill out a bit!" Celine said while patting him on the shoulder. "Yeah....I know you have to maintain your shape because you're an idol....but a little dessert wouldn't hurt...." I said while giving him the puppy eyes.

"Ugh....fine....but that's only because you gave me those adorable eyes" Ray sighed and bit on the cake. "Oh....this taste good....its been 12 years ever since I had dessert..." Ray smiled.

"12 years?!" Kanato exclaimed and Ray nodded. "Wow! I'm really impressed" I said and Ray blushed a little.

After all the nonsense talking, we decided to go for a swim in the ocean. "Yay!!!" I said and took off my shirt to reveal my swimsuit.

"Hey (Y/N)...you look hot" Ray smirked and I blushed. "O-oh...thank you..." I said while fiddling with my fingers.

"Alright!!" Kanato said and took off his shirt and may I say he actually look hot. "Hmm...so you have been working out" Xander commented while inspecting Kanato.

"Hmph! Of course I have! I won the bet!" Kanato exclaimed. "That still doesnt matter since you still have such a childish personality" Xander smirked and took his skirt off.

"oh....you better take that back!" Kanato said and tackled Xander to the sandy ground. Meanwhile, Ray took off his shirt and looked at the ocean.

'The way the sun just shines to his body makes him look even better....is this really the Ray I once knew?' I asked myself.

Lost in thoughts, I didn't notice Daphne was poking my shoulder. "Hey...um...(Y/N)...youre drooling" she whispers and i quickly tried to wipe off the drool. "Umm...thanks Daphne" I said and gave her a pure smile.

"So...kitten...wanna go for a swim?" Ray asks and I nodded. I took his hand and we ran to the ocean. The ocean was cold so I instinctively hugged Ray's warm body and cuddled him.

"Youre so warm...." I said while resting my head on his chest. Ray smiled and played with my hair for a while before patting me.

I looked up at him and he leaned down to kiss me on the forehead. I blushed a bright red and hid my face in his chest. He chuckled and splashed some water at me to help me get used to the coldness.

Meanwhile, Xander and Kanato were looking at us while a dark aura surrounded them. 'She will be mine....' Xander thought. 'Ray.... You better watch out...' Kanato thought.

After splashing water at me for a while, I decided to let go of him and splash water back at him. He laughed and suddenly dived into the ocean, disappearing from my sight.

I felt a pair of hands grab my feet and I squeaked. "Haha! Got you!" Ray said and hugged me from behind. I felt like i never wanted this moment to end.

Celine and Daphne joined us in the ocean and we began swimming around happily. After a while, Xander and Kanato joined too and we all played around a lot.

"Tag! You're it!" Kanato tagged Celine and she began chasing him while we swam in different directions. We also splashed a lot of water at each other and time goes by faster when youre enjoying yourself.

As the sun began to set, we returned to the shore and I grabbed a towel to wrap myself in. I was feeling realy cold so I hugged myself to prevent heat from escaping.

Suddenly, a boy came up to me and he fiddled with his fingers. I realized it was Yoon, my classmate. "U-umm....(Y/N)! I-i have something to tell you" The shy boy said.

"Huh? What is it?" I asked while smiling. "I-i really like you! Wait no! Love you! I-im not good at confessing...so what I'm trying to say is....will you go out with me?" He said and looked at me with hopeful eyes.

When I wanted to reply, Ray grabbed me and pulled me into his build and said "sorry, but she's taken...". Yoon widened his eyes and looked down.

"O-oh...i didn't know....im so sorry!" Yoon said while tears started to well up in his eyes. "Hey! Im not taken! Im single!" I said, feeling bad for the shy boy.

"Umm...I would love to go out with you, Yoon" I said while smiling. He looked at me happily and smiled. "Thank you! Um...we can meet at  Starry Flowers! I heard that there will be a meteor shower on this Sunday! We can go there once we return from this trip!" Yoon smiled happily.

"Alright! I won't forget!" I said. Yoon shivered a little from Ray's cold eyes and dark aura. Before he left, we exchanged numbers so we could keep in touch.

Little did I know, Yoon was about to suffer a terrible fate before the date. Poor Yoon.....he shouldn't have confessed yet alone have feelings for you.