Chapter 3: Ray's Painful Past

(Y/N)'s POV
Daphne is a shy nut and i tried to talked to her more. But, she wouldn't open up. 'She really is a nut' i sighed. I decided to leave my room and look around the academy.

I continue walking, fascinated by the fanciness of the school. I eventually bumped into someone and fell down. "Tch! Watch where youre going, bitch!" A girl said. Her face was caked with so much makeup that she looks like a clown. Her skirt was so short that it could be called underwear instead. "Next time, I won't be so nice" she huffed and walked away.

(A/N: so, imma name this girl (R/N) which means rival's name)

I sighed and continued walking. I cant believe I've already had an enemy before I even started school. I decided to head back before night time.

I walked back to my dorm room and layed on bed. I started thinking about my childhood friend, Ray again. 'Where could he be?' I thought sadly and tears threatened to fall.

Timeskip to next day~
I started to wake up once I smelt breakfast. I followed the delightful scent and went into the kitchen. "Oh! Y-youre awake! I-i made us breakfast! Tomorrow is your turn to make them" she said and handed me some cutleries.

Pick your breakfast~

I began to eat it and it was delicious

I began to eat it and it was delicious. "I hope you like it. S-school starts in an hour s-so I'm gonna g-go now. Goodbye! I'll s-see you later!" She said and hurriedly left.