Chapter 30: The Abduction

MY UPCOMING BOOK

Hello! I'm going to publish my newest yandere book either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

Its a yandere king x reader. I know my second story (this one) sucked. So, I decided to make yandere royalty related book since my first book,  a yandere prince x reader has way more views than this one.

I already have the main plot written down. So, I will update frequently for that book and I promise you, its a lot more better than this book since I have more ideas for my newest book.

So, I hope you are looking forward to it and stay Safe, everyone!

Okie! Back to the story!

(Y/N)'s POV
As I was swimming through the ocean with Ray, another hand suddenly pulled me from behind. I looked behind and an incredibly handsome man pulled me to the surface.

"(Y/N)!!" Ray shouted and swam after me. The mysterious man threw me into a carriage and the horses began galloping Away.

Suddenly, a sharp pain hit my head and I fainted immediately.

Ray's POV
I tried to chase after (Y/N) but it was no use. "Who the heck was that?!" I shouted angrily. "That was King Boody, the goblin king" Ariette replied.

"How dare he kidnap (Y/N) from me!!!" I said. I was beyond furious in the moment and tried to think of a plan to save (Y/N).

"Hmm...there is a shortcut to Wavyrie thought..." Arietter mumbled out. "Where's the shortcut?" Kanato asked desperately.

"Its in the Cave of Fire" she said. "I can lead you guys there, but I can out enter as the fire is too hot for me" Ariette said and began running.

We ran after her as fast as we could. We finally arrived at the cave and it wasn't ordinary at all. The cave was full of blazing fire that never seems to
cease.

"I wish you luck, heroes. Until we meet again" Ariette said and walked away into the forest.

I stepped into the cave and gosh it was hot in there. It felt like I was burning alive. "Its too hot in here.." Xander said.

"We have to save (Y/N) no matter what it takes" I said and rushed to a door that was located at the end of the cave. 

The fire got caught onto my clothes but I didnt care and continued reaching out to the door. I managed to finally caught the handle of the door and opemed it.

Immediately, the fire on my clothes faded away. Xander and Kanato were also catching up. We walked through the passageway. It was really dark and cold in there, opposite of the cave.

'I hope I can save (Y/N) before those guys could...' I thought. As I am deep in thought, I bumped into a hard object.

I looked up and saw a guard standing still, blocking the passageway. "State your name and business" the guard said.

"Um..I'm Ray and we are traveling to Wavyrie" I said. The guard nodded and stood out of the way. I was extremely confused but decided not to bother about it.

We continue walking till I saw a light at the end. I ran to it quickly only to bump my head into a door. "Seriously?!" I said out loud.

Xander held he doorknob but it wouldn't budge. Suddenly, a goofy face appeared on the doorknob and said "hehe! What Is the password?".

"Excuse me?" Xander asked. "What is the password?" The doorknob said cheerfully.

"I dont know" Xander replied. "Hm...ill give you a clue! How do you spell an apple?" The doorknob asked.

"A-P-P-L-E?" Xander said. "Nope" the annoying doorknob said. I thought of a stupid solution and decided to answer "A-N  A-P-P-L-E" . "correct!" The doorknob said as it opened itself.

A castle came into view as we walked through the door. There were goblins patrolling the castle. We maneged to stay hidden thanks to the trees.

"Hey! Look! The backdoor has no guards!" I said. We looked at each other and nodded. We sneakily walked to the backdoor and opened it without making a sound.

"Where is (Y/N)?" I asked worriedly while looking around.

"Help!!!" A voice that sounded like (Y/N) shouted. "The stairs!" I said and quickly ran up the while the others followed me.

We ran through the corridors like lost puppies searching for their owner. "Stop!" (Y/N) shouted loudly. I turned around a corner and saw a huge door.

Kanato ran to the door and tried to listen to what was happening. "(Y/N)...my sweetheart...i love you...so dont be shy.." An unrecognizable voice said.

"No! This is sexual harassment!" (Y/N) continued shouting. "Shh...its alright..honey. Youre safe with me.." a the voice continued saying.

Back to (Y/N)'s POV
The goblin king was touching my breasts while smirking darkly. Lust was present in his eyes and I was crying because I felt so helpless. "Please...someone...save me.." I whispered.

"BAM!" The door flung open and......

(A/N: so...the ending to this book is finally coming...it'll be uploaded along together with my newest book)

I know this chapter is short but I decided to save the words for the ending.