Chapter 18: The Incident

(Y/N)'s POV
When we return to the hotel, i jumped onto my bed while Ray laid next to me. "Hey, I had fun today!" I said and he smiled. "I'm glad you did" he whispered into my ears.

After that, we both fell asleep together in blissful peace. When I woke up the next day, Ray was already packing our stuffs. "Hey! I-i can pack my own stuff" I said while trying to help him.

"Thanks but I got it. Why don't you take a shower?" Ray said while continued packing. "oh...alright then" I said and went into the bathroom.

I took a shower and put on a hoodie since its gonna be quite cold on the bus.

Pick a choice~

After putting my hoodie on, I went out the door and Ray has finished packing

After putting my hoodie on, I went out the door and Ray has finished packing. "Cmon let's go" he said and we walked to the lobby. We gathered before heading into the bus.

I sat next to Ray and leaned my head on his shoulder. He gave me a sandwich to eat for breakfast and I happily ate it. It tastes good. "I'm glad you like it, I made it on my own" he said and I smiled at him.

The day before the date~
I decided to text Yoon to confirm the date.

Yoon~

You: Hey Yoon!

Yoon: o-oh hey, (Y/N)

You: so....when are we gonna meet? Like the time?

Yoon: oh i-i can c-come pick y-you up at your h-house tomorrow! ^^

You: Ok! Sounds great! See you tomorrow!

Yoon: Okiee~ ^^

End of chat

'Hehe, Yoon reminds me of a shy fluffy bunny' i thought. Ray entered my room after knocking. "Excited for the date, huh?" Ray asked. "Yup!" I immediately replied.

I went to bed early since I didn't want to have eye bags the next day for my date. "Goodnight, kitten. Sleep tight...." Ray whispered and kissed my cheeks before pulling the blanket over me.

Ray's POV
'Time to go find that idiot Yoon' I thought. I tucked (Y/N) into bed and quietly close the door. I grabbed a knife and excited my house while wearing a black hoodie and a mask.

I managed to track Yoon's housing location. I climbed the tree and into his window. He had photos of (Y/N) on his wall. I got angry but i had to keep my cool.

I made him faint using chloroform. Once he fainted, I carried him into the forest. Then, after waiting for a few hours, he began to wake up.

"Huh? Where am I ?" He questioned. "You tried to take (Y/N) away from me...." I said while appearing behind him.

"I-i dont know what you're talking about" he said, looking scared. "Idiot..." I said before stabbing his side into his kidney.

He screamed in pain and I smiled. 'Ah...a victim's screams is such a beautiful melody' i thought. I then proceeded to cut open his abdomen and rip out his intestines.

He screamed even more and I began to carve a rose onto his cheeks, slowly. Then, I stabbed his eyes using my bloodied stained knife and he began crying tears of blood.

"Shh...go to sleep...." I whispered before finally ending his pathetic life by stabbing him in his heart.

I felt happy being able to protect (Y/N) from this scumbag. I swiftly walked back to my mansion before anyone could notice.

I walked into my bathroom and began washing off the blood. I sighed happily and felt relaxed in the water. 'I love you....(Y/N)' i thought before putting on my clothes.

The next day~
Back to (Y/N)'s POV
I woke up feeling refreshed. I decided to make breakfast for me and Ray so I walked into the kitchen. Not surprisingly, the chef had already cooked for us.

I smiled and thanked him. I walked around with my food and decided to watch some TV.

I turned on the TV and sat on the couch. I switched the channels until I saw something that caught my attention.

"Breaking News! A boy named Yoon was mutilated and killed in the forest yesterday, possibly at 12am-4am. He was also found with a rose carved onto his cheeks. Unfortunately, the police have yet to solve it since the murderer left no trace behind" The reporter said.

I stared at the TV in shock and felt tears running down my cheeks. I couldn't even eat as I have lost my appetite after seeing the gruesome pictures.

I couldn't process so I just turned off the TV and sat in silence until Ray walked in.

"Hey...why are you crying?" Ray asked and sat next to me. "Yoon was murdered...." I said while tears are flowing uncontrollably out of my eyes.

"Hey...don't cry...its going to be alright..." Ray said and hugged me. I hugged him back and stroked my head.

"Maybe....you and him are not meant for each other after all?" He said. I narrowed my eyes and said "I guess so....".

I closed my eyes and felt Ray's hands stroke my head and drew circles onto my back.