Chapter 26: A Diffent Ray

(Y/N)'s POV
I woke up when a crow started to crow loudly in my room. I sighed and decided to just wash up and find the others.

I walked to Kanato's room and knocked on it. I heard groaning so I went inside. "Kanato? Are you awake?" I asked. "Ugh...give me five more minutes...." Kanato said. I sighed and sat on the edge of his bed.

He suddenly sat up and pulled me towards him. "So warm..." Kanato said as he continued snuggling me. "K-Kanato!" I mumbled out, embarrassed.

"Yes?" He asks innocently. "N-nothing..." I said. "Cmon, let's wake Xander up" I said while smiling. Kanato pouted and said "fine...".

We went into Xander's room and knocked on it. The door flung open and Xander came out and hugged me tightly. "How was your sleep?" Xander askes. "It was good" I replied.

"Hey! Let's go find Ray!" I said and quickly walked down the hallways while Kanato and Xander were catching up to me.

I saw Ray in a distance but he looked...off. "Ray!" I shouted and ran to him. He looked at me and started walking away.

Meanwhile, Kanato and Xander managed to catch up to me. "Hey...Ray.." Xander said. "What do you want?" Ray said coldly.

"Oh...I just wanted to greet you..." I said while giving him a smile. He just rolled his eyes and said "get away from me, attention-seeker". He began walking away as I widened my eyes in shock.

My knees fell to the ground. "(Y/N), don't bother about him...let's just continue our journey without him..." Kanato said while having an unreadable expression.

"But...he's my friend...." I said sadly. Xander carried me and he walked to castle's garden. He then put me down and I looked at the black grass sadly.

'That is not Ray...he must be cursed or possessed...' I thought. Then, Kanato came to me and patted my head. "Its alright..." Kanato said.

After a while in the garden, I decided to just go back to my room. Kanato and Xander said they wanted to stay for a little longer and we'll meet up later in my room.

As I was walking, I saw Queen Miranda and Ray together. Queen Miranda kissed him and I cant help but feel a little sad.

He kissed back lovingly and I just stood there and watched. After a while, Queen Miranda went somewhere else leaving Ray alone there.

"Hey Ray" I said and walked up to him. He looked at me coldly. "I told you to get away from me" Ray said. I noticed his eyes weren't their usual Grey....it was green in color...

"R-Ray! Why are you acting like this?" I asked. "Leave me alone or else, slut" Ray said. I could feel my tears building up.

I shake my head and quickly hugged him tightly, determined to break him out of the curse. Ray pushed me off and slapped me, hard.

"Hey! Stop hurting her!" Xander said and rushed towards me. I looked at the ground in shock. "What is wrong with you?!" Kanato shouted.

"Tch...she's the problem here" Ray said and pointed to me before walking away. "Ignore him, let's go" Xander said and we walked to our room silently.

I sat on my bed with my knees brought up close to my chin. Kanato and Xander sat on the opposite of me. "(Y/N)..." Kanato said worriedly.

Xander hugged me tightly and I hugged back. Kanato quickly hug me from the back and i smiled. "I think Ray's under a spell" I said.

"Huh?" They both wondered. "Ray's eyes were green....not grey...." I said and looked at them. "Im going to break him out of the spell....no matter what...." I said.

"But (Y/N)....he'll just hurt you.." Kanato said. "Then please help me!" I begged them. Kanato looked away while Xander sighed heavily. "Please!" I cried out.

"Fine..." Both of them said. I thanked them and immediately hugged them. 'Why does she care so much about him anyways?' Xander and Kanato thought jealously.

After that, we thought of some plans which may break him out of the spell. "Hmm.....I don't know anymore" Xander said and leaned back.

"I hope one of these works...." I said. "Maybe they will..." Kanato said. Then, he kissed me on the forehead and smiled. I blushed heavily and looked at him.

"Grr..." Xander growled and tackled Kanato. "She's mine..." Xander said in a deep voice and I thought 'what does he mean?'.

Xander then looked at me and started biting my neck. He found my sensitive spot and licked it. I moaned a little and I could feel him smirk.

Then, he bit down roughly and started sucking that spot. "Hey! No fair!" Kanato said and bit the other side of my neck. I tried to hide my moans but I couldn't help but let out some small moans.

"S-stop it..." I said while blushing a lot. "No...this is our payment for helping you" Xander said. "Yeah..." Kanato agreed.

After they were done, I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. There were two dark hickeys on either side of my neck.

"Look at what you've done!" I said while pouting. "And I'm proud of it" Xander said and smirked. I blushed again and sat awkwardly on my bed.

They both smiled and tackled me down. "W-what are you doing?" I said as they cuddled on each side of me. "We're gonna help Ray tomorrow since tomorrow is the day we depart...." I said.

"Alright...." They said and we snuggled together and started falling asleep. I fell asleep thinking what we'll eat for dinner today...since we're just taking a nap in noon.

'Ouch...my neck hurts...' I said and touched one of the hickeys. "You like it?" Xander asked. "Of course not!" I said. "Don't deny it...I know you like it...especially since it was from me" Xander said and kissed my cheeks.

I blushed a deep red again and thought "will Ray snap out of it?"