MAX

We need 2 talk!!

As I read the lastest message from Tatiana, all I can think is, she saw us!

I had hoped that maybe she was too intoxicated or maybe it was too dark and that she didn't actually see anything.

But from these hundreds of text messages she's been sending me since last night, I can tell that I'm not mistaken, she saw me with my tongue down her brother's throat last night.

And now she wants us to talk about it. Given all these new messages on phone it seems like everyone wants to talk to me. Did Tatiana tell everyone about what she saw? Somehow I doubt it, Tatiana wouldn't do that but just to be sure I switch off my phone so that no one can get in touch with me.

Besides my phone is distracting enough and I need to get ready for school!

I look back at the girl in the mirror and I have to say I look great. Yes, I'm one of those girls who care about her looks. It might just be the one thing I have in common with my sister. Speaking of my sister, she's bound to come looking for me anytime, she's so OCD that she can't bear the thought of being a second late to school.

As if on cue she starts to call out my name. "Max!" Mckayla yells as she barges into my room. Fortunately I'm already dressed and almost ready for school otherwise I would never hear the end of it.

"I'm almost done." I tell her as I fix up my hair, momentarily getting a glimpse of her. She looks great in a short white dress paired with an oversized green blazer and matching green sandals. But that's my sister, she always has to be the best.

She starts to say something but abruptly stops, her blue eyes widening as she friend at me. "Is that my skirt?" She asks in absolute horror.

I ignore her reaction to my borrowing her skirt. "Do you like it?" I ask her excitedly. "It matches my boots."

"Of course I like it, it's my skirt!" She sounds irritated. "You know what, you can keep it." She adds as she rolls her eyes.

"Really?" I say in mock surprise. Mckayla doesn't like to share, not even with me so I kind of expected her to give up the skirt altogether. "Thank you so much!"

"Yeah whatever. Meet me downstairs in five minutes or I'm leaving without you."

"Okay!" I say but she's already gone and I'm pretty sure if I don't make it downstairs in exactly five minutes, she will leave without me.

Fortunately I manage to make it just in time and Mckayla doesn't have an excuse to leave me behind. I'm not really a good driver so I prefer riding with my sister and besides, my parents always give me hell about my driving skills so it's easier this way.

Walking down the halls of school is one of my favorite pastimes but not today. I don't like the way people are starring at me. Im used to the stares of course, attention is one of the perks that comes with being Mckayla Hamilton's 'younger' sister and also dating one of the high profile guys at school.

But today it's different, people are whispering and looking away when I catch them starring. For a moment I imagine that maybe they all saw me and it's not just Tatiana who knows about my secret tryst with Santiago. last night.

The thought is so horrific that I immediately dismiss it. No, it can't be that, it's definitely something else.

"Why are they looking at you?" My sister asks, sounding oddly jealous of the fact that she's not the center of attention for once. Mckayla thrives on attention, good or bad just as long as she's in the spotlight. "What did you do?" Now she sounds impatient.

"Nothing." I lie. Well, sort of hoping it's nothing I did.

Before my sister can say anything else, her boyfriend approaches us. Lukas Warner has to be one of the most attractive guys at this school. Not only is he quite intelligent but his blonde hair and striking green eyes make him very irresistible to all the girls and my sister is no exception.