MCKAYLA

There are so many ways to prove that you love someone and apparently one of them is showing up at your boyfriend's house while his parents are away for the weekend dressed in an oversized trench coat with nothing underneath.

I'm finally going to do it, I'm going to give myself completely to Lukas to show him just how much I love him.

"Mckayla?" Lukas sits up on his bed, removing his headphones. "What are you doing here?"

Of course he would ask me that, we are on a break after all, well sorta. He's been putting more and more distance between us recently and I have had just about enough of it.

"How did you even get in?" He asks.

I close his door and lean against it. "Key." I tell him before I start untying my trench coat.

Lukas sighs, shaking his head in disbelief. "Mckayla, I don't know what you think you are doing but...."

I remove the coat, dropping it on the floor and he abruptly shuts up, distracted by my sudden nakedness. I guess it is true that beauty is one of the greatest weapon a woman has. I should know, after all my stepmother embraced and used her beauty to move from office assistant to the big boss's wife.

"I have thought this through." I say as I start to walk over to his bed. "And I have prepared myself, I want to do it, I want to be yours."

Lukas swallows hard. "Mckayla," he breathes my name as I stand before him.

I start to unbuttoning his jeans. "But for that to happen, you also need to be naked." I tell him, my eyes never leaving his.

Lukas nods before his quickly removes  his t-shirt. Once he discards his t-shirt, he grab the back of my neck  and starts kissing me. His mouth hot and hungry on mine. He's kissing me with passion and desire, so different from before when he's always held back.

"You are not going to change your mind, are you?" He breathes into my mouth. "Because it's totally okay if you don't want to." He's breathless from being turned on and nervous that I might change my mind.

"I want this." I assure him as I pull down his jeans.

I gently push him on his bed so I can remove his jeans and boxers. Once the task is done, I get on top of him, positioning myself against him.

Without taking my eyes off his, I start to lower myself onto to him, feeling him inch by inch inside of me. I'm not going to lie, it's kind of painful and no amount of fingering and reading women's magazines could have ever prepared me for the real thing.

I can't help, I cry out once he's fully inside of me.

"Mckayla?" Lukas sounds panicked. "Are you okay, should we stop?" He asks.

"No no no." I say quickly. "We are not stopping, I want this." I really do want this, I probably shouldn't be on too for our first time but I want this.

"You sure?" He asks even though I know that right now there's nothing he wants more.

"Yes." Now we are both breathless. I slowly start to move up and down on top of him. The pain starts to slowly subside, replaced by pleasure.

He closes his eyes and grips my thighs, his fingers digging into them, silently encouraging me to move faster. And because I want him to enjoy this, to want me and only me, I move faster, my earlier discomfort completely forgotten.

"Oh Mckayla." Lukas moans my name, sitting up without letting go and thrusting into me. It's so intense that I get so overwhelmed and receive my first orgasm from my boyfriend.

But that's not the best part, the best part is when he soon follows, with my name on his lips.

"I love you Mckayla." He says while he's still inside of me. "I love you so much." He's holding onto me so tightly that I think he's never going to let go.

"I love you too." I say, running my hands all over his back.

A few hours later we are finally sleeping and all I can think about is sex and how I finally understand the hype. It's not so bad, I can totally see what the fuss is about and it's now in my top ten favourite things to do. I don't know why I was so hesitant, well I know but now that I have done it, I can admit to myself that Lukas and I shouldn't have waited this long to do it.

Infact I don't know why we aren't doing it right now. This could be mine and Lukas's new thing. Not only is sex between us very good, it puts him in a good and agreeable mood. It's not like I need to have anymore power over him but it couldn't hurt to have him wrapped around my finger.

And recently I have realized just how much he means to me and how much it would hurt to lose him so if sex is going to strengthen our relationship, then I'm up for it, especially now that I have realized that I can actually enjoy it.

"Lukas?" I whisper his name as I shake him. "Are you awake?"

"I'm not." He mumbles sleepily.

"Well wake up, I need you." I start to rub myself against him.

"Jesus woman, doesn't your energy wane?" His tone is only half serious. "Haven't you had enough."

No, apparently I didn't get enough but I'm not going to say that. It's not like he didn't satisfy me, he did and I want more.

"Okay," he hovers over me. "Let me get some sleep and I promise to fuck you over and over again when I wake up."

Lukas has never used this kind of language with me before, mostly because he knows I don't approve of juvenile behavior but now that he's saying it to me in such a sexual and raw way, I find myself getting very aroused with excitement of what he will do to me.

Wow I have really changed in the last few hours.

"Promise?" I ask shamelessly, already anticipating tomorrow. Is this how Max behaves?

Lukas presses a soft kiss on my lips. "I promise." He pulls me into his arms before falling asleep once again.

Meanwhile I can't sleep because all I can think about is what he's going to do to me in a few hours. My body shivers as I think about all the possibilities of what we will do after he's well rested, I can't wait.