TATIANA

It's official, I have lost my mind. I have always judged and frowned upon people who are stupid enough to send nude pictures to their lovers. It's always amazed me how someone can be so naive to believe that those 'proof of love' pictures will not be spread around.

And now I have joined the list of those naive and stupid fools who buy into the whole thing that sending naked pictures is evidence of undying love.

But I'm no idiot and I'm definitely not perfecting professional nudes for Blake Hamilton because of undying love or naivety.

One could argue that I'm doing it for money and to also get back at my judgemental friend and they would be right, but if I'm being honest I'm doing it because I want to. I'm having the time of my life, the money and teaching Mckayla a lesson is just an added bonus.

You are perfect. Send more pictures.

Even when he's texting he's still demanding and domineering. Normally I wouldn't put up with this kind of bullshit behavior especially from a guy but this is no ordinary boy. This is Mr Blake Hamilton, possibly the hottest man to ever give me attention. Something about him just makes it so hard to say no to him. For the first time in my life I find it attractive that a man can control and completely posses a woman.

I should be disgusted by myself. With my mom's history of dating waste of space controlling losers who not only control her but abuse all of us, I should know better, plus I'm a feminist.

But this is different, Blake Hamilton is different and he's also the richest man I know so it doesn't hurt to do whatever he says.

So I send more pictures, conscious of the fact that he has no idea  that we are under the same roof, that I'm in his house sleeping next to one of his daughters. Damn, this is a fun game.

And it doesn't take him long to respond.

You are so beautiful, the things I want to do to you.....

Por dios! How does he do that, turn me on so easily with just words? It must be his age, he's known so many women over the years that seducing a teenage school girl comes easy to him.

Wat will u do 2 mi?  I type back, my fingers shaking, along with other parts of my body.

"Tatiana?"

Shit! I have woken up Mckayla.

"Are you awake?" She asks, her voice a bit groggy.

"No." I stupidly murmur.

"Right." I hear her shifting on the bed. "You do know that answering 'no' to the question 'are you awake' makes you look like an idiot, right?" She asks as she switches on the bedside light on her side of the bed.

"I do now." I mumble.

"Why are you awake and who are you talking at this time?"

"No one."

"Gosh, you are really an idiot tonight." I can imagine her rolling her eyes as she says that. "Give me your phone."

"What?" I sit up in bed next to her. "I'm not giving you my phone!" No way in hell would I give it to her.

"Why? Are you keeping something from me?"

Boy if only she knew.

"No of course not but I do have a life of my own." A life that involves your dearest daddy.

"Then give me your phone, I want to see who you are talking to."

"Eww no." If I want to I can. Contrary to what she believes, I'm not an idiot, I can let her read all the dirty messages her dad has been sending me and she wouldn't in a million years guess that it's him. But I'm not going to let her read my messages, some things are just private.