MCKAYLA

They call me the queen of all bitches and I own it. I am the queen alright, and I will take fear over friendly any day.

But that being said, I do have friends and I'm fiercely protective of them. As the mature and intelligent one, I feel it's my job to look out for them.

But despite being the smarter than everyone else, I don't know how to help my best Tatiana. I don't play  favourites but she's the one I'm closest to and that's including my little sister Max.

Tatiana has a rough and unpleasant lifestyle compared to all of us and while that has never been a source of conflict between us, I suppose it can be overwhelming and frustrating to be surrounded by people who seem so out of touch with how the less privileged live their lives.

"As much as I'm enjoying this show of yours," Lukas, the only boy allowed in my bedroom, says from my bed where he's lying lazily with his shoes on my sheets! "You have been pacing for more than an hour now, why don't you just call Tatiana and fix this?"

I look at my cute Green eyed Blond who isn't the brightest at giving advice. "I'm not going to fix anything because I didn't do anything. The problem is her and I need to find out what it is."

Lukas rolls his eyes at me, something that irritates me everytime but for once I don't reproach him for it.
"Well, I know better than to argue with your logic." He's obviously being sarcastic. "But I have to say, I'm surprised you are not freaking out about your sister being the school pornstar."

Now I'm angry, how dare he insult my sister with such a juvenile term? "Don't you dare call my sister a pornstar!" I warn him, pointing my finger at him angrily. I will not let anyone judge my sister, that's my job.

"It's definitely a whole lot better than what the rest of the school is calling her." He states stubbornly.

"Well, they should mind their own business because they are no better than her." I say defensively but even as I say the words, I know Max can be a handful.

My sister and I are completely different for obvious reasons but Max is just too much sometimes. She certainly lives up to her 'wild child's title and her toxic relationships, particularly the one which produced the famous sextape, only show how reckless she is.

I really need to break up that relationship before it completely ruins my sister's reputation, well more than it already has.

"Mckayla," Lukas sighs heavily as he rakes his hand through his blonde locks. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have insulted your sister." He sounds resigned.

I turn away so I don't have to look at him. I love winning, it's what I do, but for some reason winning against Lukas doesn't feel as good.

When I don't reply him, he comes to me and I feel him standing behind me, his hands on my arms. "Do you forgive me?" He whispers in my ear whilest playing with my hair.

"No." I say firmly but we both know I don't mean it.

"Really?" He asks, his lips pressed against my neck.

Against my better judgement I start to giggle, I can't help it. My neck is ticklish and this boys knows it.

Lukas starts to pull me back to my bed where he lays me beneath him. I don't mind though, I easily comply. Lukas might just be the only person who gets me to do what they want without a fight. He makes me feel things , good things and for that he's precious to me. I wouldn't go as far as saying he has power over me but he's pretty close.

"Do you forgive me now?" He asks and I shake my head defiantly. Lukas grins at me, revealing his adorable dimples. "Okay." He says before pressing his lips against mine, kissing me softly.