ASHLEY

Fuck intermittent fasting, I'm having some candy and a whole lot of alcohol. This party sucks and frankly so does Kristen.

So this is what it feels like to be heartbroken? The pain I felt as I watched the girl I'm hopelessly and stupidly inlove with kissing someone else left me empty. It's still there because I can still picture it in my head, Santiago and Kristen touching, hugging, laughing and finally kissing.

All my worst fears were realized when I saw them together in the pool, fully clothed as they made out in the water. I feel so broken and I just want that to go away, I don't care how.

So here I am, sitting cross legged on the kitchen counter and stuffing myself with chips. I think there's weed in these but it's not doing anything for me. I need something stronger, something to make me forget about what will forever be known as the worst night of my life.

And then suddenly my prayers are answered when I spot Liam talking to some shirtless guy. I don't know his name but I have one class with him, I think.

I quickly get off the counter and rush off to Liam, bumping into a few people on the way.

"Liam!" I practically yell his name as I grab his hand. "I need you, I need some candy!"

Liam eyes me suspiciously and so does his 'friend', his features s mixture of frustration and concern. Well, I'm not sure, I think I'm a little high.

"Ummm, I'm kinda in the middle of something Ashley," Liam says through gritted teeth. "And I'm not you dealer!" He whispers harshly.

He tries to shake off my grip but I hold on tighter. "Liam please." I beg him. "I really need this."

"Aren't you drunk?" His friend asks me before looking back at Liam. "Liam I don't think you should give her anything."

"No no I'm fine!" I quickly say. "I just need something to help me with my anxiety. I didn't even have anything to drink." I lie.

Liam rolls his eyes before turning around and digging for something from his pocket.

"I really don't think you should give her anything." I hear Liam's friend murmur.

Thankfully Liam doesn't listen to him. "She's a big girl and she can take care of herself, plus the sooner I give her some shit to snot, the sooner she will leave us alone." They are actually having this conversation as if I'm not there.

Whatever, I don't care, I just need my fix.

Liam hands me a small transparent packet containing what I can only guess to be exactly what I need right now. Coke.

"Are we good now?" He asks insincerely. "Good." He says before I say anything. "Can you go now?"

"Thanks!" I can barely contain my excitement.

"Yeah yeah," he says dismissively. "Now go blow some shit you crazy bitch."

Oh I plan on it, I'm going to get so fucked up tonight.

I head upstairs to the bedrooms and basically open the first bedroom door I stumble on. Well, it's a huge mistake because inside are three people making out or having sex, I'm not really sure, and they are not amused with the interruption.

I quickly apologize before shutting the door. Wow, that was intense and rather interesting. I don't think I have ever witnessed a threesome before, well technically I didn't witness anything because I immediately got yelled at before I could actually see anything. They were pretty mad, kinda reminded me of Mckayla when she gets frustrated or mad.....

Wait a minute! I come to a quick halt in the hallway. Am I high or that was Mckayla I just witnessed participating in a threesome?

No no no, there's absolutely no way that was Mckayla. She wouldn't do that, she would never have sex with two different people at the same time, especially if neither of them is Lukas.