MAX

I'm sorry. Idk wat I was thinking. Pliz talk 2 me.

Genesis pliz.

How long re u going 2 ignore?? How can u be such a bitch to me after everything u put thru?! I still ve dat video u know!!!

Okay I will delete the video but pliz give me another chance.....

Santiago's endless texts go from remorseful to anger and then back to being remorseful. I haven't responded to a single one of them. I have nothing to say to him, actually I do but none of it is what he wants to hear.

It's weird being the bitchy one for a change. I usually leave bitchiness to Mckayla and Tatiana because I'm the nice one, the most carefree and easily approachable one of the group.

And it's not just Santiago I'm not talking to, I'm not talking to Kristen either. Call me irrational but her sudden closeness to Santiago is something I can't stand. Santiago is my enemy now and the fact that Kristen is suddenly getting cosy with him makes me not want to be around her at the moment.

And speaking of the devil I can see Kristen approaching Tatiana and I in the kitchen.

"Hi guys!" Her voice is a mixture or relief and excitement. "I feel like I have been looking for you all night." I'm not exactly looking at her but from the corner of my eye I can see the huge grin on her face.

I roll my eyes as I think about how hard it is to be mad at her.

"And we have been looking for you." Tatiana wraps her arm around her. "We were starting to think you weren't coming. Here, have a drink!" She says as she hands Kristen a shot.

Kristen giggles. "Of course I was coming, I was just having a hard time deciding what to wear." She giggles more as she downs her drink. Christ, has she always been this annoying?

"Well, you look nice." Tatiana tells her.

What a liar. Kristen is dressed up like some ancient bitch from a television show or something. I wonder if she even put any thought into that bleach blonde wig she has on. Santiago doesn't even like blondes, whatever I don't care.

"Okay, I'm going to check on the birthday girl." Tatiana announces suddenly. "Be right back!" And with that she's off to look for Mckayla.

Oh great, now it's just me and little miss Game of thrones. I don't want to talk to her but as usual she can't take a hint.

"So," she starts. "I haven't seen you in a while." She says.

"I have been busy." I tell her curtly.

"Oh," she's taken aback by my tone. "I guess you have been spending time with Nick."

"Yes." I say as I grab a bottle of gin on the counter. "Speaking of Nick, I'm going to look for him. Excuse me." My tone isn't friendly at all.

"Max!"

I'm walking past her when Kristen calls out my name.

I turn to look at her and I momentarily feel a pang when I stare into her green eyes. Her features are a mixture of sadness and confusion. I guess I'm doing a good job of making her feel isolated. I should feel bad, after all she's one of my best friends and she has had anxiety issues over making friends in the past.

I should, but I don't. I'm in my bitch phase and right now I don't care about any of that.

Without saying a word to her I proceed to leave Kristen alone in the kitchen. Well, technically she's not alone but she isn't with any of her friends and I know for a fact she feels so alone right now.