Bourbon Street

Zoe and Dexter arrive in front of the compound as they see Klaus standing in the front

Zoe and Dexter arrive in front of the compound as they see Klaus standing in the front. "Welcome to New Orleans." Zoe adjusts the carrier for Chewie on her arm as she watches Dexter walk straight into the house.

"Thanks for taking us in." Zoe tells her ancestor as he nods letting the girl walk in. "This will be your home for the next few months, I do hope that you two learn to love it as we do." Klaus tells them as he catches them looking around at the open atmosphere. "I'm sure we will." Dexter mutters. Zoe glares at her brother, "Do you think we can see our room?" Klaus nodded as he motioned them to follow him.

Klaus opens the door to one room as both of them walk in. Zoe kneels down as she opens Chewie's carrier letting the car run off and jump on top of the bed. "Meet me downstairs when the two of you feel comfortable."

Zoe closes the door as Klaus leaves the twins alone. "Whole house and we still have to share a room?" Dexter scoffs looking around. Zoe sighs as she looks around the room noticing another door. She opens it to find a little balcony connecting another room. "You could be a little nicer. He did take us in after all."

Dexter scoffs as he throws his bag in his room. He looks down past the banister to hear laughter from a family who took them in. All of their life they only had each other with Frank being Frank and their mom leaving. He looks over to see Zoe fidgeting with her hands but a smile plastered on her face. Family. That's all he can think.

Dexter walks over to the door, opening it looking back at Zoe, "Come on, I thought I was the pessimist one. We have a family besides Frank, Zoe. That's all we ever wanted." Dexter walks over to Zoe grabbing her shoulders, "Now come on, let's go meet our supernatural side of the family."

"There they are." Klaus claps as the twins come down to the living room, "I would like everyone to meet Zoe and Dexter Klein from Beacon Hills, California. Our niece and nephew.. And you two, I would like you to meet your family. Freya, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Finn, Haley and Hope." Klaus goes down the line of the family members standing in front of them.

"I think it's time we get you two acquitted to our family."

⚜️

Klaus and Elijah decided, what better way to get to know yourself than having a night in the city where supernatural beings are more common. And as the twins mirror them, and the rest of their siblings still learning what has been done while they were daggered and angry at them, left them alone.